- Yahoo Mail Printing Issues
Why My Yahoo Mail Not Printing?
Email is considered to be the best way of communication since the Internet era began. Over decades, email has taken hold of the place as the standard platform for communication. Email helps in maintaining business standards with utmost importance.When it comes to Yahoo mail, all of us know and speak about its accomplishments. There are some issues that you might also face despite the wide range of features.When we consider Yahoo mail, there can be malfunctioning, mail sending problems, and printing problems. One of the problems we are going to discuss is the Yahoo mail not printing issue. If we talk about not printing problems, the scenarios can be a lot. The problem could be from your browser, Yahoo mail, or even the printer itself.Here are some troubleshooting steps and methods to resolve the issue.
- Ensure that you have a working or a proper Internet connection.
- Check and see if your browser supports printing.
Method 1: Use A Different Browser
There are times when the browser on your computer can play a huge role when it comes to email problems. If you find the issue while you are using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox, you can try to use a simple browser like Internet Explorer since you can easily print the document without having the need to save it.
Method 2: Relaunch Yahoo Mail
One of the simplest methods to solve any issue is to do a simple reboot. In this case, restart Yahoo mail.
- Close the default browser.
- Open the browser on your computer.
- Click the address bar and enter the Yahoo mail URL; press the Enter button.
- Sign in to your Yahoo account.
- Open the email from the inbox you want to print.
- Select the Print icon in the upper-right corner of Yahoo mail.
- Make necessary changes in the Print dialog box (based on your requirements).
- Once done, click the Print button.
You will be resolved from the Yahoo mail not printing issue.
Method 3: Clear Cookies And Cache
- Open the Chrome browser.
- Click on the Menu icon located next to the address bar.
- Select Tools and select the option Clear browsing data.
- A dialog box will open. Click the checkbox for Clear browsing history, Clear download history, Empty the cache, Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data.
- Click Clear browsing data to confirm the action.
- Open the Internet Explorer browser.
- Click the Tools option on the right side of the window.
- Click and select Internet Options from the Tools menu. Next, choose the General tab.
- Locate the Browsing History section and then click the Delete button.
- Click the Cookies and Temporary internet files option from the list and click Delete.
- Select Apply and click OK to close the window.
- Open the Firefox browser.
- Click Options from the taskbar of the browser.
- Select the Advanced option and click the Network tab.
- In the Offline Storage section, you will see the offline storage section that shows the space used by the cache.
- Click the Clear Now button.
See if you are resolved from the Yahoo mail not printing problem. If the issue persists, you can click the CALL button on this page to get connected to our experts for further clarifications regarding the issue.
All views on this site are made by the best of our knowledge and do not represent any thoughts of other sites. Using this website, you can understand how to setup, use and troubleshoot your product. Also, the services provided by us are limited to customer requests and does not replicate any other businesses.