- Yahoo Mail Connection To Server Failed
How to Fix Yahoo Mail Connection To Server Failed?
Are you receiving the “Yahoo! Mail connection to server failed” message? . If so, continue reading this page to know how to fix this issue.Yahoo! Mail is designed to send and receive emails like other email service providers. It works with almost all the third-party email apps like Thunderbird, Outlook, etc. However, while accessing this email account with third-party email clients, many users encounter some issues.
The “Yahoo! Mail connection to server failed” message is received by a lot of users when they attempt to access their account with a third-party email app. To know the causes and solutions to fix this error message, follow the instructions below.
This communication error occurs due to one of the following reasons:
- Error in your login information
- No or unstable internet connection
- SSL encryption
- Misconfigured server settings
- Problem with the iOS mail or Android app
Try the simple and quick troubleshooting solutions given below to fix the “Yahoo! Mail connection to server failed” problem.
Check your login information
- Check whether your Yahoo! Mail account’s login information is entered correctly in the given fields. If not, enter them again correctly and then access your account.
- If you have forgotten your account’s password, reset it to fix the problem.
- To do so, go to the Yahoo! Mail’s Sign-in Helper page.
- Select your account and click Continue.
- Reset your account’s password by following the instructions displayed on the screen.
Using a stable internet connection
- Check if the internet connection you’re using on your computer or smartphone is stable.
- If not, try a different network that is stable.
- Switch to Wi-Fi if you’re using Mobile Data (if necessary).
Verifying the server settings
In most cases, communication problems also occur due to wrong or misconfigured server settings. So, check if your Yahoo! Mail account’s server settings are configured correctly. If not, correct them.
Update the app/re-add your account
Ensure that the third-party email app you’re using to access your Yahoo! Mail account is up-to-date. Remove and re-add your Yahoo! Mail account if necessary.
Contact us to know more about fixing the “Yahoo! Mail connection to server failed” issue.
All views on this site are made by the best of our knowledge and do not represent any thoughts of other sites. Using this website, you can understand how to setup, use and troubleshoot your product. Also, the services provided by us are limited to customer requests and does not replicate any other businesses.