- Disable Windows 10 S Mode
How To Do Windows 10 S Mode Disable?
Most of the Windows 10 initial models come with a version called the S Mode. The S Mode is considered to be a streamlined option that has better security and speed, and also, there is one significant disadvantage. We know that the Windows 10 operating system is specially designed for better security and performance, and it runs the applications exclusively from the Microsoft Store. If you want to install an app that is not available in the Microsoft Store, you will have to do Windows 10 S mode disable to have the apps installed. There is just a straightforward way of doing that, but once done, you won’t be allowed to go back to S Mode.
- Turn on your Windows 10 computer.
- Click the Windows icon at the bottom left corner of the screen.
- On the left pane, click the gear icon (Settings), and the Settings window will open.
- Locate and click the Update & Security option on the Settings window.
- On the left pane, click the Activation tab, and on the right side of the page, you will have to click on the option Go to the Store.
- The Microsoft Store page will open.
- Click the Home tab, and you will see big texts saying ‘SWITCH OUT OF S MODE.’ Now, you have to click the Get button.
- The Get button will turn into Install. Click the Install button.
- Now, Windows 10 will take approximately 10 seconds for it to switch out of S Mode.
- Once the disabling is done, you will no longer have any kind of restrictions, and you can run any .exe files to install third-party applications on the Windows 10 computer. If you need remote assistance to do Windows 10 S mode disable, click the call button.