- Without Microsoft Account Disable Windows 10 S Mode
How To Do Windows 10 S Mode Disable Without Microsoft Account?
Windows 10 S mode is designed for security and performance. This mode enables your computer to run faster and offers consistent performance. But, the disadvantage of Windows S mode is, you cannot install applications that are not available on the Microsoft Store. For example, you cannot install and use Chrome. The default browser will be Edge, and Bing will be the default search engine. Disabling Windows 10 S mode is one-way; you cannot enable it later. The step-by-step guidelines for Windows 10 S mode disable without Microsoft account are given on this page.
- Step 1: Press the Win icon on the keyboard.
- Step 2: Click the Settings icon in the left panel.
- Step 3: Select the Update & Security option.
- Step 4: Click the Activation tab in the left panel.
- Step 5: In the main panel, navigate to the ‘Switch to Windows 10 Home’ or ‘Switch to Windows 10 Pro’ section and click the ‘Go to the Store’ link.
- Step 6: This will open the Microsoft Store window.
- Step 7: Click the Get button followed by the Install button. This process might take five seconds to finish.
Once done, you will see a confirmation message on the screen.
Now, you can install all other applications that are not available on the Microsoft Store.
- Press the Win icon, search for the Microsoft Store application, and select it.
- Navigate to the taskbar, click the search icon, and type ‘Switch out of S Mode’ without the quotes.
- Click the Learn More button below the Switch out of S Mode option.
- Proceed with the on-screen instructions for Windows 10 S mode disable without Microsoft account.