- Why Is My Epson Printer Offline Mac
Fix Canon Printer Offline Windows 10 Issue
Is your Mac showing the Printer Offline message frequently? There are several factors that cause issues with your Epson printer to fall into this error. To fix the offline printer problem on your Mac, follow the quick steps given below.
- Before checking the settings on your Mac, check if the printer is turned on.
- Also, check if the printer is in Sleep or Hibernate mode. If so, press the Home button to wake it up.
- Verify and ensure that you have connected your printer to the Mac computer using a standard USB cable.
- If you have connected your printer and computer over a wireless network, check the Wi-Fi connection.
- To determine if you can print without your Mac, print a nozzle check pattern.
- If you can print, navigate to your Mac computer.
- If you cannot print the nozzle check pattern, check for any error messages displayed on your printer’s screen.
- Check for any paper jam errors and ink status.
- Delete the print jobs stuck in the Epson print queue and try printing again.
- On your Mac, click the Apple menu available at the top-right corner and select the System Preferences option from the drop-down list.
- Click the Print & Scan icon in the System Preferences window.
- Choose your printer from the left-side panel and click the remove icon.
- Next, click the Add button and choose your printer from the Use drop-down menu.
- Click the Add button to add your Epson printer back to the printer queue.
- Try printing a test page from your Mac to the Epson printer and check if the problem has been resolved.
- If the problem persists, restart your router as well as your computer. Reinstall the printer software on your Mac and print a test page again.