- Brother Printer Printing Issues
Why Is Brother Printer Not Printing On PC?
A printer may fail to print due to various reasons. When you identify the exact cause, you can fix the issue without much effort. If your Brother printer not printing, this article can help you fix the issue. Try out all the techniques listed in this article and fix your problem.
Check the connections
- If you have connected your printer and computer via a USB cable, check whether the connection is firm enough at both ends.
- If necessary, connect your computer and the printer with a different USB cable.
- If you have connected your printer and computer over a network, check if you have connected them over the same network.
- Check your Internet’s stability. If there is an issue with that, fix it in the first place.
- If your printer shows any error codes, resolve that error and check whether your printer can print now.
Cancel all the documents
- If the printer’s memory gets piled up, your printer may fail to print the documents. In that case, you can fix the issue by canceling all the documents.
- To do so, go to the Devices and Printers section. Locate and right-click on your Brother printer and choose the See what’s printing option.
- Go to the Printer tab and select the Cancel All Documents option.
Set your Brother printer as the default
- It is essential to set your Brother printer as default. If you don’t do that, your printer will not receive any print jobs you send from your computer.
- To set your Brother printer as default, go to the Devices and Printers section.
- Locate and right-click on your Brother printer and choose the Set as default printer option.
Power cycle your printer
- A power cycle can help you fix most issues. To power cycle your Brother printer, turn it off and disconnect it from the power source.
- Leave your printer undisturbed for a minute.
- Reconnect your Brother printer to the power source and turn it on.
- Now, check whether you have resolved the issue or not.
Update your printer driver
- When there is an issue with your printer driver, your printer may malfunction.
- In that scenario, you can fix the issue by updating the printer driver to the recent version.
- For your Brother printer, you can get the updated printer driver from its official website.
- Visit Brother’s website from your browser, enter your printer model, and download the printer driver recommended for your Operating System.
- Install the downloaded printer driver and check whether your printer can print now.
If your Brother printer not printing, reach out to us for assistance.
All views on this site are made by the best of our knowledge and do not represent any thoughts of other sites. Using this website, you can understand how to setup, use and troubleshoot your product. Also, the services provided by us are limited to customer requests and does not replicate any other businesses.