- WPS Push Button on TV
What is WPS Push Button and how to use it connect a TV?
Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) enables easy network connection without the need for Wi-Fi credentials such as username and password. All that is required is that the router should be WPS-enabled, and your device, in this case, the TV should support the WPS connection mode, carry out the steps to know What is WPS Push Button and how to use it connect a TV?
- Look on your modem or router to check whether it has a WPS button:
- Go into the Network menu of your web fit gadget to check whether the WPS alternative is accessible.
Follow these means to set up the WPS (Push Button) mode on your TV.
- On your TV remote, press the HOME button.
- Now, on the TV screen, navigate to the Settings option and select it.
- Go to the Network menu and choose Network Set up or Setup Network Connections.
- Select Wireless, Wireless LAN, or Wi-Fi. Now, choose WPS (Push Button).
- Once you choose Start, the TV scans for the network.
- Now, you have to press the WPS button on the router to set up the connection.
- Once the connection is made, select OK on your TV.
WPS Push button technique for Android TVs
- Using the provided controller, press the HOME button.
- Select Settings.
- Under the Network and Accessories, select Network followed by Network setup.
- From the list of options displayed, choose either Easy or Expert.
- Select Wi-Fi for the mode of connection.
- When you see the Select a way to connect to your wireless router screen, select CONNECT BY WPS BUTTON.
- Press the WPS button on your router within 2 minutes.
- Go to Device Network screen and select Wi-Fi.
- Now choose the Connect through WPS option on the Network Wi-Fi screen.
- Press the WPS button on the router.
- If the WPS connection fails,
- Make sure that the router WPS include is empowered.
- Move the router nearer to the gadget.
- From the above techniques you know What is WPS Push Button and how to use it connect a TV.