- WD SSD Clone Software
Western Digital SSD Clone Software
Acronis True Image WD Edition software is the clone software for Western Digital drives. With the clone software, you can clone your hard drive, which contains your apps, files, Operating System, or any other data, to another hard drive or SSD. If you lose any of your data from your hard drive, you can get them back using the cloned data with the help of Western Digital SSD Clone Software. If you would like to download the software and clone your files, read the following sections.
Acronis True Image WD software download
- On your computer, connect two drives, the source drive from which you want to copy the files for cloning and the destination drive to which you want to clone the files.
- On your default browser, visit the official website of WD and download the WD Acronis True Image software.
- Open the downloaded software from the saved destination and run the setup file.
- Follow the on-screen step-by-step instructions and complete the installation.
- Once the Western Digital SSD Clone Software installation gets completed, click on the Start button and launch the Acronis True Image WD Edition software.
- Once you launch the Acronis True Image software, click on the Clone Disk option.
- In the Clone Disk Wizard, select the clone mode you need. You can choose the mode as either Automatic or Manual. If you want to choose the data to be cloned manually, select Manual and if you want it to be cloned automatically, select Automatic and click on the Next button.
- Now choose the source disk from which you want to clone the data and click on Next. Then select the destination disk to which you want to save the cloned data and click on the OK button.
- If you had not cleared the files in the destination disk, the system will prompt you to erase the disk. Click OK to delete the files in the destination disk.
- Once you are done, the summary of cloning will be displayed; click Proceed.
- Now your computer will prompt you to restart your system; go ahead and follow the instructions.
- Your system will be restarted, and you can check whether the cloning is successful and the destination disk holds the saved cloned files.
- In this manner, you can clone your documents, files, or any other important data using the Western Digital SSD Clone software.