- Western Digital My Book Live App Download
How To Download Western Digital My Book Live App?
WD My Book Live is a personal cloud storage where you can have all your content in one single place. You can connect this powerful WD drive to your wireless router to share the storage to the home network. It can be easily accessible within and outside your home. You can easily share your files with the Windows and Mac computers to enjoy easy streaming to your entertainment unit. As mentioned, you can access the files on the go with a secure, remote access app for your computer. For general readers, the My Book Live app is for Windows users only. To know how to download Western Digital My Book Live app, readout the below steps.
Supporting Operating Systems
- Windows XP SP3
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS Mountain Lion, Lion, Snow Leopard, and Leopard
Supported Internet Browsers
- Internet Explorer 8.0 or higher
- Safari 4.0 or higher
- Firefox 12 or higher
- Google Chrome 14.0 (for Windows OS and Mac OS)
Here are the steps to download the Western Digital My Book Live app to your Windows computer.
Download Wd My Book Live App
- Open the default browser on your computer.
- Click the address bar, type the WD support URL, and press Enter.
- The WD support page will open.
- Search for the WD My Book Live device from the list of devices.
- Once the My Book Live page opens, click the Downloads tab.
- Scroll down to the SOFTWARE FOR WINDOWS section.
- Locate and click the My Book Live Setup for Windows option.
- Click the DOWNLOAD button.
The download is complete.
Install Wd My Book Live App
- Once the app is downloaded to your computer, open the Downloads folder.
- Perform a double-click on the file mbl_windows_setup.exe.
- When the installer opens, follow the commands on the screen.
- The WD My Book Live app setup for your computer is complete.
This is all the important information you need to know about how to download Western Digital My Book Live app.
All views on this site are made by the best of our knowledge and do not represent any thoughts of other sites. Using this website, you can understand how to setup, use and troubleshoot your product. Also, the services provided by us are limited to customer requests and does not replicate any other businesses.