- How To Reset WD Tv Live Hub Factory?
How To Perform The WD Tv Live Hub Factory Reset?
If you are looking for the correct procedure to perform the WD TV Live Hub factory reset, then the following instructions will help you do it.You can reset your WD TV Live Hub settings to their defaults using either the Reset button available at the bottom of the device or the media center. The following section covers both methods in detail.
Method 1: Using the Reset button
- Get a paper clip or pin that can fit into the Reset hole.
- Now, locate the Reset button at the bottom of the WD TV Live hub and press it for just one second.
- As soon as the reset process is initiated, the LED on the front of the TV will start to blink.
- Once the WD TV settings are restored to their defaults, reconfigure the settings, and use the TV as per your needs.
Method 2: Using the media center
- Initially, make sure that the WD TV (Live) is turned on and connected to your TV.
- Now, open the media center of WD.
- From the list of menus, choose the Device Reset option.
- Now, you can see a list of the following options: Reset All Settings Back to Fact, Reset all settings except online…, Reset All Online Service Accounts, and Reset web interface login displayed on the screen.
- If you wish to reset all the WD settings to the default ones, then select the Reset All Settings Back to Fact option and press OK > OK > OK.
- In case you wish to reset all the WD settings except the online setting, then choose the option “Reset all settings except online” and press OK.
- Similarly, based on your desire, select any of the options from the list.
- Once the WD TV settings are restored, you will be prompted to restart the device.
- To do so, press the OK button.
- After your WD TV restarts, reconfigure the restored settings from the beginning.
To get remote assistance in performing the WD TV Live Hub factory reset, contact us.
All views on this site are made by the best of our knowledge and do not represent any thoughts of other sites. Using this website, you can understand how to setup, use and troubleshoot your product. Also, the services provided by us are limited to customer requests and does not replicate any other businesses.