- WD SSD Dashboard Installation Issues
Why My WD SSD Dashboard Not Installing?
WD SSD Dashboard denotes the dashboard application that is released by the Western Digital Corporation. It is formed from two different programs, named the Sandisk SSD Dashboard and the WD SSD Dashboard. The main use of the dashboard is that it helps to maintain peak performance of the SSD on the Windows operating system with a very user-friendly graphical interface. It has tools like drive analysis, firmware version, and firmware updates. It helps to monitor the status of the hard drive and the performance of the hard disks. A dashboard is a tool that has many disk-related utilities to optimize disk performance, solve drive problems, free disk spaces, and much more. However, there are some issues related to the WD SSD Dashboard. One such issue is the WD SSD dashboard not installing. Here are the troubleshooting steps to ensure that you do not face the WD SSD dashboard installation problem.
- Make sure that the operating system you are using is Windows-supported. The WD SSD Dashboard is a pure Windows-based application.
- You need to have administrative rights to use the WD Dashboard to install the application in the first place.
- If the WD SSD Dashboard is still not installing, make sure that the Windows operating system version is only Windows 7, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10.
REINSTALL THE WD SSD DASHBOARD APPLICATION
- The best-case scenario would be to uninstall the application and reinstall it from the official WD support page.
- Download the latest version of the WD SSD Dashboard based on the operating system you are using for the computer.
- Once the download is complete, do a double-click on the WDSSDDashboardSetup.exe file to open the installation.
- Select the language from the drop-down list.
- Click the Install button.
- The installation will happen without a problem.
- Once the installation process completes, click the Finish button.
- The Dashboard will open automatically.
You will no longer face the WD SSD dashboard not installing issue. If the issue persists, click the Call button on this page. Our Technical team will help you resolve the problem with the best possible solutions at our disposal.