- Wd My Passport Wireless Pro Replace Drive
Wd My Passport Wireless Pro Replace Drive
WD My Passport Wireless Pro is a high storage capacity device and one of the most popular products in the market. If you want to replace the hard drive due to any hardware problem, you can claim replacement from the manufacturer. Follow this page to learn how to replace the My Passport Wireless Pro hard drive.
Claiming for the replacement for your My Passport Wireless Pro:
As WD meets the customer demands by providing all the details on their website, you can claim the replacement on the products warranty page. At first, check the warranty status of your product.
- Using your computer’s web browser, visit the WD website.
- Click Warranty and Returns.
- From the list, select the Warranty Status option.
- On the Warranty page, select your product from the Product drop-down menu. If you do not find the product, select the Other product option.
- Enter the correct serial number in the Serial Numbers field. Make sure that you’ve entered the correct serial number.
- Finally, click the Submit button.
- On the next page, you’ll see a In Limited warranty message under Status. It indicates that your product is under warranty.
You can now proceed with the next step.
WD My Passport Wireless Pro replacement:
- On your computer, open a web browser.
- Visit the official WD page.
- Sign in to your WD account; if you haven’t registered yet, you can register a new accountnow.
- On the WD support portal page, click Log In at the top right corner.
- Enter the email address and password in the required fields.
- Click the Submit button.
- If you are registering an account, click Register Now.
- On the User Registration page, enter the essential details.
- Finally, click Create Account.
- Now, you need to register your product if you haven’t done so far.
- After registering your product, go to WD Product Support.
- Click Create to create RMA or view the RMA status under the RMA section.
- Now, your product information will be displayed on the screen.
- Click the Create an RMA link.
- Next, start entering the reason for your replacement and then click Continue.
- In the shipping address column, enter the address and then click Continue.
- A pop-up message appears on the screen. The message indicates that you’ve claimed for a replacement for your WD My Passport Wireless Pro.
- An RMA email message will be sent to your email address.
- Now, you need to send the product to one of the WD local offices near you. Or else, you can fill in the form to send your product to WD.
- Have a check on the RMA status.
- Later, your product will be replaced by WD.
Now, you’ve seen how to replace the WD My Passport Wireless Pro hard drive. Try to implement the steps as described above to replace your drive.
All views on this site are made by the best of our knowledge and do not represent any thoughts of other sites. Using this website, you can understand how to setup, use and troubleshoot your product. Also, the services provided by us are limited to customer requests and does not replicate any other businesses.