- Wd My Passport Wireless Pro App?
Wd My Passport Wireless Pro App?
Do you want to know how to access the data on your WD My Passport Wireless Pro drive from a mobile phone? Install the My Cloud app to access the data on your drive. You can get the My Cloud app either from the App Store or Play Store. For detailed instructions about the WD My Passport Wireless Pro setup using the My Cloud app, go through the steps given below.
- On your Android phone, touch the Play Store icon on the applications screen to open the Google Play Store app.
- Next, tap the search icon and search for the WD My Cloud app.
- Select the app from the search results and tap the Install button.
- Allow access to your mobile phone to download the app.
- Wait until the download is completed.
- If necessary, launch the app by tapping the Open button.
- On your iPhone, touch the App Store icon on the home screen to launch the Apple App Store app.
- Search for the WD My Cloud app in the App Store.
- Select the app from the search results.
- Next, tap the Get or Install button to download the app.
- Once the download is completed, start the WD My Passport Wireless Pro setup using the app.
Connecting your WD device and mobile phone over Wi-Fi:
- Turn on your WD My Passport Wireless Pro device by pressing the Power button.
- Wait until the Power and Battery Status LEDs blink.
- When the Wi-Fi LED is blue, you can connect your smartphone to your WD device’s Wi-Fi.
- On your smartphone, open Settings and tap the Wi-Fi icon.
- Turn on Wi-Fi and search for the nearby network names.
- Select your WD My Passport Wireless Pro device name from the displayed list.
- Once your smartphone is connected to your WD device’s Wi-Fi, launch the My Cloud app by touching its icon on the home screen.
- Read and accept the Western Digital End User License Agreement.
- On the WD My Cloud Welcome screen, tap Agree.
- Tap the My Passport Wireless icon to connect your WD My Passport Wireless Pro device to the app.
- Once your device is detected, you can access its folders to view the contents of the drive.
All views on this site are made by the best of our knowledge and do not represent any thoughts of other sites. Using this website, you can understand how to setup, use and troubleshoot your product. Also, the services provided by us are limited to customer requests and does not replicate any other businesses.