- Download WD My Cloud On Windows 10
How To Perform The WD My Cloud Download Windows 10?
WD My Cloud is an external storage device. The WD My Cloud app allows you to access the device remotely from your Windows 10 computer. Recently, WD announced that the support for the WD My Cloud app had been stopped. So, the WD My Cloud app cannot be downloaded to your Windows 10 computer. If you wish to do WD My Cloud download Windows 10, go to the official WD My Cloud site.
For detailed instructions, go through the steps given below.
- Before starting, power up the My Cloud device and wait until the LED turns solid blue. This indicates that the device is ready to use.
- Next, connect your My Cloud device to your local wireless network.
- Connect your computer to the same wireless network and verify if the Internet connection is stable.
- Close all the running apps and launch the default browser.
- Go to the official My Cloud site and wait until the dashboard login screen appears.
- Input your login credentials in the required fields and click the Sign in or Login button.
- If you haven’t changed the login credentials, enter admin in the Username field and leave the Password field empty.
- Now, you can access your content from the My Cloud dashboard.
- If you cannot access the My Cloud dashboard, restart your router. You can also unplug the router’s power cord, wait for 30 seconds, and then reconnect the power cord to turn on the router.
- Also, power cycle the My Cloud device and access it from your Windows 10 computer.
If you still have difficulties regarding WD My Cloud download Windows 10, click the Call button on this page and contact us for assistance.
All views on this site are made by the best of our knowledge and do not represent any thoughts of other sites. Using this website, you can understand how to setup, use and troubleshoot your product. Also, the services provided by us are limited to customer requests and does not replicate any other businesses.