- Wd Discovery
How To Get Wd Discovery Mac?
Wd discovery Mac is a lightweight application that helps you to store your data over a cloud network. You can download and install this application on your Mac computer manually. Using this application, you can back up the data stored on your Mac to WD Storage. This application helps you to manage all the WD devices connected to Windows and Mac computers. That means, WD devices such as WD My Passport, WD Easystore, etc., can be managed using this single application. To know how to download and install the WD Discovery application on your Mac computer, follow the instructions given below.
Before downloading WD Discovery for Mac, check your computer’s compatibility.The OS types supported by the WD Discovery software are Mac OS X 10.9 to 10.15.
- From your Mac computer’s web browser, go to the Support Page of WD for getting Wd discovery Mac.
- Tap the Menu icon.
- Expand the Downloads option.
- Select the WD Software option.
- Now, the list of WD software available for the Windows and Mac OS will appear on the screen.
- Scroll down and go to the Software for Mac section.
- Click the plus icon beside Install WD Discovery for Mac.
- Now, detailed information about the software will be displayed on the screen.
- Click the Download button.
- Now, the WD Discovery software for Mac will be downloaded.
Install WD Discovery on your Mac computer:
- Once the WD Discovery software download process is completed, run the software as instructed below.
- Click the Install Now button on the setup screen titled Welcome to Wd discovery Mac.
- If prompted, enter your Mac computer’s security key in the given field and click the OK button.
- Now, the installation will be done; you can launch the WD Discovery application from the Apple menu (Apple > WD > WD Discovery).
- In the WD Discovery application window, you can find the list of connected WD devices.
- Contact us to know more about the Wd discovery Mac application for Mac.