- Updating Safari on Mac
Update Safari on Mac
You can update Safari on Mac in two different ways. One of the methods is by downloading the latest version of the Safari web browser from the Apple’s official site and install it on your Mac system. The second method is by using the App Store.Ask the Question!
Downloading and installing the latest version of Safari web browser
- Navigate to the Apple official site.
- Look for the Safari web browser and select it.
- Locate the latest Safari version and click the high-lighted Download text.
- Now, the latest version of the Safari web browser will start to download.
- Once it is done, open it and perform the on-screen instructions to complete the up-gradation process.
Upgradation using the App Store
- Locate and click the Apple icon available at the top of the screen.
- Now, a drop-down menu will appear on your Mac device screen.
- Click the Install update option.
- Make sure that the Safari web browser is displayed under the application section.
- Wait for the upgradation process to complete.
- Once it is done, make sure to restart your Mac system.
- To get remote assistance in update safari on Mac, Click the Call button available on this screen.