- Uninstall Google Drive File Stream On Mac
How To Uninstall Google Drive File Stream Mac?
The simple steps to uninstall Google drive file stream Mac application on your Mac computer are provided on this web page.
- Go to Finder and click the Applications folder to uninstall Google drive file stream Mac.
- Navigate to the Google Drive File Stream icon at the upper-right corner and click it.
- When a new dialog box opens, click the More icon and choose the Quit option.
- In the Applications window, search for the Google Drive File Stream application and right-click its icon.
- Select the Move to Trash option.
- If a dialog box prompts with the ‘The item Google Drive File Stream can’t be moved to the Trash’ message, click the OK option and proceed with the following steps.
- Go back to the main screen of the Mac computer, navigate to the Apple menu, and select the System Preferences option.
- As soon as the System Preferences window opens, select the Extensions option and click the Finder tab on the left panel.
- On the main panel, deselect the Google Drive File Stream option.
- Close the Extensions dialog window and go back to the Applications window.
- Right-click the Google Stream File application and choose the Move to Trash option.
- Now, a dialog box prompts on the screen along with the ‘Finder wants to move Google Drive File Stream to the Trash’ message to uninstall Google drive file stream Mac.
- Provide your administrator credentials in the User Name and Password fields and then click the OK option.
- The Google Drive File Stream application is successfully moved to the Trash folder on the Mac computer.
- Click the Finder tab on the main screen and then choose the Empty Trash option.
- This will completely uninstall Google drive file stream Mac application on the MAC computer.