- Switching Out From Windows 10 S Mode
How To Switch Out of Windows 10 S Mode Without MS Account?
Windows 10 S Mode is an advanced configuration of the Windows 10 Home or Windows 10 Professional. Using Windows 10 S Mode, you can experience high security and better performance. You cannot access third-party apps or tools when you are in Windows 10 S Mode. Besides, you can only access the Edge browser and Bing search engine by default. To access other apps and web browsers, you have to switch out of Windows 10 S Mode. But there is no way to switch out of Windows 10 S mode without MS account. However, leaving Windows 10 S Mode is very simple if you follow the quick steps mentioned below.
- On your Windows computer (running Windows 10 S Mode), click the Start menu (Windows logo) available at the bottom-left corner of the screen.
- Click on the Settings icon to open the Settings app.
- In the Settings window, click the Update & security tab.
- On the next screen, navigate to the left-side panel and click the Activation tab.
- Under the Switch to Windows 10 Home or Switch to Windows 10 Pro section, click the Go to the Store button.
- Make sure not to click the Go to the Store link located in the Upgrade your edition of Windows section.
- Now, open the Windows Store and navigate to the Switch out of S mode page.
- Click the Get button and wait until the confirmation message is displayed on the screen.
- Once completed, you will be switched out from Windows 10 S mode.
- When you are out of Windows 10 S Mode, you can install any apps outside Microsoft Store.
- If you have difficulties in switch out of Windows 10 S mode without MS account, click the Call button.