Streaming Device Support
Streaming Device Support and Solutions
Streaming devices connect your television to the Internet. You will be benefited with dedicated support from our customer care. Reach out to us for your streaming device connection issues, initial installation set-up, installation errors, buffering issues, display errors and many more. Many streaming device issues are caused by problems with an intermittent internet connection or low available bandwidth. There are several streaming devices released in the market. Our support team offers an advantage in managing the performance of the device.
What is a Streaming Device
A streaming device easily delivers data over a wired or wireless connection. With the Digital Living Network Alliance, you can enjoy the benefits of streaming. A streaming media player connects your home television or home theater to the Internet and allows you to stream and watch videos. Sometimes, you can directly stream from your Wi-Fi devices. It buffers videos and tracks to watch it later. Streaming arranges data into a sequential order before it is sent. They are typically very basic devices with only a few connections, such as HDMI video, audio, and Ethernet networking jacks. Most of the streaming devices operate with their dedicated remote control.
Steps to Streaming Device Support
- Amazon streaming device: Today, Amazon streaming devices are used to access tens of thousands of channels and apps. It brings all the live TV and streaming content from your laptop onto the big screen. Easily find what series or show to watch next using this streaming device. You can control the device with your voice as well.
- Roku streaming device: Roku streaming device is manufactured by Roku, Inc. Roku allows excellent screen sharing facility. This feature is compatible with Windows 8.1 machines, several tablets, and computers. Roku streaming players are a convenient and cost-effective way to watch your favorite TV channels. Just plug the device into your TV, connect it to an active Internet connection, set up a Roku account, and start streaming.
- Nvidia streaming device: Nvidia streaming device can be called the most advanced streaming gadget of the era. It allows a smoother flow of video, tapes, and audios of your favorite television shows. Enjoy the latest Netflix and Amazon video channels.
- Amazon streaming device: The Amazon streaming device can be called as the next generation, best-selling Fire TV Stick. Switch between hundreds of your TV channels & apps and access thousands of movies and TV shows from Hulu, Netflix, HBO, Prime Video, NBC, SHOWTIME and many more. Also, access millions of websites such as Facebook, YouTube, and Reddit.
- Google streaming device: Chromecast is a well-known Google streaming device. It can be easily plugged into the HDMI port of your television. Simply use your mobile device to cast your favorite TV shows, music, serials, sports, and games to your TV. Chromecast works well with your iPhone, Android device, iPad, MacBook, Windows machine or Chromebook.
What are media streaming devices
Do you constantly watch live TV and sports on ESPN? It is exciting to sit and watch the set of serials from the 200 channels and apps including Hulu, Netflix, and Prime Video. The media streaming devices are designed to play an important role in playing your current favorites tracks. There are plenty of media streaming devices released in the market. Amazon Firestick, Roku, and Chromecast are a few examples. You can connect your media streaming device to TV, projectors, Android, and smartphone.
TV streaming devices
The advantage of TV streaming devices is that you can control the remote with your voice. The best voice control Chromecast device can be quite interesting. It can also stream videos from Amazon Prime, YouTube, Netflix, and many other third-party services. The Video on demand feature that comes with the TV streaming device lets you watch your favorite movies and TV shows at your convenience.
How to connect streaming device to TV
Excited to connect your streaming device to the television in your guest room? Follow the steps given below to connect the streaming device to your TV.
- Generally, there are 2 convenient ways to connect your mobile device to the TV- the screen mirroring method and media servers method.
- Screen mirroring is much faster. You will need an Android TV or Chromecast device as a receiver.
- Open the Google homepage.
- Open the menu.
- Select the cast screen. Start watching your favorite shows.
- Plug in one end of the cable to your phone or tablet. Plug the other end to an HDMI port on your TV.
- Subscribe to your favorite TV channels. Start watching on the big screen.
How to connect streaming device to wifi
If wires and cords are not your types, go ahead and opt for connecting your streaming device wirelessly. Today, connecting your laptop to a television makes life simpler and interesting. Follow the steps given below to connect your device to Wi-Fi.
- Roku streaming stick stands first if you consider connecting your device to Wi-Fi.
- Enable the screen mirroring option on your device.
- Select the Streaming option on your Android device.
- Select the option Settings from the home scren of your device.
- From the Settings dialogue box, choose the following options > Network > Wireless (Wi-Fi) > Set up new Wi-Fi connection.
- Choose your wireless network from the list of options.
- Enter your wireless password.
- Make sure that a proper network connection is maintained before you start streaming. Ensure that a 5GHz dual band is maintained.
Streaming device connect to Ethernet cable
Using an Ethernet cable to connect to your streaming device makes life simpler for most users. Follow the steps given below to connect the Ethernet cable to your streaming device.
- Before you begin with, be ready with your streaming device, an HDMI port, mobile device, an Ethernet cable, standard power outlet, Ethernet cable and AC power.
- Make sure that you purchase an HDMI cable designed to connect to your streaming device only.
- Plug your streaming device to an HDMI cable.
- Plug the Ethernet Adapter’s cable to the USB port of your streaming device.
- Connect the Ethernet cable to an adapter.
- Plug the Ethernet Adapter to an AC power source.
- Make sure that the length of the power cord is 78 inches.
- Open the Google home app.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the set-up.
- Connect your streaming device directly to an Ethernet cable to enjoy the superior speed and solid reliability.
Streaming device setup problems
Setting up your streaming device can be exciting as well as challenging. Ever had issues while performing the set-up? Follow this document to identify, rectify and prevent such issues. Basically, an interrupted internet access, computer reboots, interrupted camera feeds, and 24/7 attention are the basic set-up issues that come into existence. The reliability of a live telecast is quite important when you set up the streaming device for the first time. Another major set-up issue is to select the correct language, basic settings, wireless settings, and display settings.
Streaming device wont turn on
Do you have a hard time turning on your streaming device? Follow the steps given below to fix this issue.
- Make sure that the Power cable is plugged in properly.
- Remove the Power cable from the wall outlet. Wait for approximately 20 seconds and re-plug it securely. It will reset the streaming environment.
- Ensure that there is no faulty network connection. A bad network can result in no streaming at all.
- Check if it turns on your device. If not, check if the issue is with the ports or wall outlet.
- Check if loose cables are not an issue. If so, re-solder the power port.
- Check if the issue is with the remote connection. If so, replace old batteries.
- Double check the HDMI port connections. Unplug the cable and replug it after 5 seconds.
- Keep an eye over the wired connection. Check if the Ethernet cable is damaged or malfunctioning.
- If you are trying to connect your streaming device over a Wi-Fi connection, make sure that your local Wi-Fi connection is active and valid. Also, enter the network username and password correctly.
- Overheating may lead to power cable issues. Examine if there are any foreign objects on top of your streaming device. If yes, remove it and do a reboot procedure to resolve the issue.
Streaming device wont connect to wifi
Sometimes, connecting your streaming device to a local Wi-Fi network can end up in throwing errors. Connectivity can drop and may result in poor streaming.
- Make sure that the local Wi-Fi connection is proper.
- Unplug the cables and reset the network router.
- Disconnect the modem.
- Make sure that the streaming device is kept closer to the network router. If you are far from the network router, the more unreliable will be your network connection.
- Enter the correct network name and password when you try to connect to the network.
- Replace the motherboard if required.
- It is advisable to have a backup connection to tackle an intermittent network connection. Especially, if you are using a 24/7 streaming.
- You can use the Cat-5 Ethernet cable for free wireless bandwidth.
- Perform a power cycle on your network router.
- Log in to the admin panel and manually select a different channel.
Streaming device black screen
Black issues with your streaming device can be quite frustrating. Fix your black screen issue with the steps given below.
- Navigate to the Settings option on your streaming device.
- Choose the System option on the screen. Click the option Restart.
- Restart your streaming device.
- Unplug the streaming device from the power source.
- Wait for 10 seconds and replug the device.
- Update the firmware.
- Restart the TV.
- Check the power source.
Streaming device no signal
Do you often get no signal on your TV screen when you try to watch your favorite shows? Follow the steps given below to rectify the same.
- Check the HDMI cable.
- Ensure that both ends of the HDMI cable are connected properly.
- Ensure that you connect an apt HDMI cable to your TV.
- Check if your TV is in sleep mode. Press any button on the remote to wake it up.
- Check the screen resolution.
- Uncheck the Auto-check option to fix a compatible screen resolution.
- Try to use AV cables if the HDMI cables are damaged.
- Restart your television.
Streaming device remote not working
Is the remote of your streaming device not working? We have a few fixes as mentioned below:
- Replace the batteries.
- Ensure that the signal is not blocked with any other objects.
- Remove the batteries. Wait for 20 seconds. Place them back inside.
- If the issue persists, replace the remote.
- Restart your streaming device.
- Check if you are using an enhanced remote.
- Pair your streaming device with the remote.
Streaming device streaming issues
Slow buffering, low-quality streaming, and intermittent connection are a few issues exhibited by the streaming device. Follow the steps given below to fix the issues.
- Check if the wireless receiver is connected properly.
- Keep an eye on the transmitter.
- Upgrade your network router.
- Check if a proper wireless connection is maintained.
- Make sure that overlapping of wireless devices is avoided.
- If you have limited data plans, it can affect the quality of streaming. Hence, it is advisable to keep good data plans.
- Make sure that you have kept your TV in a closer range to the network router.
- Switch to Ethernet connection if Wi-Fi connection is fluctuating.