- Setting Up Sprocket Printer
How To Setup Sprocket Printer?
HP Sprocket is a chargeable mini portable printer. You can easily connect the printer to your mobile device and print instantly as you take pictures. If you want to paste your photos easily, you can use the Sprocket printer. It prints with the help of the smartsheet on HP ZINK Sticky-Backed Photo papers. Carry out the steps that are given below to setup Sprocket printer.
Step 1: Unpacking The Printer
- Unpack the Sprocket printer from the packing cover.
- Remove the tapes and plastic films on the printer.
- Connect the Sprocket printer to a power source and charge the printer.
Step 2: Installing HP Sprocket
- Install the HP Sprocket printer application on your smartphone connect the Sprocket printer to your mobile device.
- You can download the HP Sprocket application from the App Store or Google Play Store app.
Step 3: Pairing The Printer To Your Smartphone
- Tap the Power button and turn on the Sprocket printer.
- Open the Settings application on your smartphone. Then, select Bluetooth and turn on the toggle switch.
- Open the HP Sprocket application on your smartphone and select Menu.
- If your printer is not automatically detected, select the Add New Printer option and select the Sprocket printer from the displayed list to setup Sprocket printer.
Step 4: Loading Paper And printing
- Now, turn off the printer to load paper.
- Slide the top cover forward and load the photo paper stack that came with the printer.
- You can load up to ten HP ZINK Sticky-Backed Photo paper.
- Make sure to place the smartsheet at the bottom of all sheets. Then, close the top cover.
- Launch the Sprocket application and select the photo that you want to print.
- If you want to print pictures directly by clicking a picture using the HP Sprocket application.
- Touch the Edit icon to make changes to the photo.
- You can add stickers and filters. Then, tap Print
- Now, your photo will be printed wirelessly. If you need a remote assistance to setup Sprocket printer, contact our technical experts.