- Seagate FireCuda
Install Seagate FireCuda 500 GB Hard Drive
The Seagate FireCuda 500 GB hard drive delivers ultra-fast performance and enhanced endurance. It is the perfect partner for PC gaming. One of the main advantages of the drive is its low power consumption.
Features Of Seagate 500GB Hard Drive
- Flash-accelerated drive – Delivers blazing load speeds that allow non-stop performance. The productivity of the Seagate 500GB hard drive is 5x times more than standard HDDs.
- Multi-tier caching – Enhances performance by using NAND flash, DRAM, and media caching technologies. This helps to load applications and files faster.
- Adaptive memory – Identifies frequently accessed data and this consumes less power.
- Brand – Seagate
- Series – FireCuda
- Hard drive size – 500 GB
- Hard drive interface – ATA-3
- Hard disk rotational speed – 5400 RPM
- Hardware platform – Unix, PC, Mac
1. Flash Management
- Error Correction Code (ECC)
- Wear Leveling
- Bad Block Management
- Over Provisioning
- Firmware Upgrade
- Thermal Throttling
2. Advanced Device Security Features
- NVMe format
- Physics Presence SID (PSID)
- Manufacturer’s Secure ID (MSID)
- Sanitize Operation
3. SSD Lifetime Management
- Total Bytes Written (TBW)
- Media Wear Indicator
- Read Only Mode (End of Life)
4. An Adaptive Approach To Performance Tuning
- Predict & Fetch
- SLC Caching
Installation of Seagate 500GB Hard Drive
The step-by-step instructions to install the Seagate 500GB hard drive on your laptop are given on this page.
- Shut down your laptop.
- Remove the laptop’s power cable from the power source.
- Also, take out the battery from the laptop.
- To drain any residual electrical charge, hold the Power button for about 15 seconds.
- Locate the existing drive and remove it.
- Connect the Seagate 500GB hard drive.
- Reconnect the battery and then turn on the laptop.
- Lastly, re-install the Operating System.
- Note: If the original drive was cloned to a new one, it must boot up automatically. If you need remote assistance to install Seagate FireCuda 500 GB hard drive, click the call button.