- Scan To Email Error 0x002 On Scansnap
Fix Scansnap Scan To Email Error 0x002
The Scansnap scan to email error 0x002 occurs when your ScanSnap software is no longer compatible with your Windows OS. Try to uninstall and re-install the ScanSnap software. To do this, perform the easy instructions provided below.
Uninstalling The ScanSnap Software
- Windows Vista or 7 – Type ‘uninstall a program’ in the Windows search bar and select the same from the search results.
- Windows 8, 8.1, or 10 – Hold the Win and X keys together and select the Programs and Features option.
- Find the ScanSnap software, select it, and click the Uninstall button.
- This will remove the ScanSnap software completely from your computer.
Installing The ScanSnap Software
- Download the ScanSnap software from its official website.
- Locate the saved installer and double-click it.
- When you see the ‘Welcome to ScanSnap Home Setup’ message on the screen, click the Next option.
- Choose your model and click the Start Setup option.
- Proceed with the on-screen prompts until you see the ‘ScanSnap has been connected successfully’ message.
- Click Finish to exit the installation wizard.
- Perform the scan to Email function and check if the error code 0X002 has been cleared.
- If it persists, it means the problem is not with the ScanSnap software.
- Check if the email client that you used to send the scanned data is functioning correctly.
- If there is no issue with the client, then the Windows update is the reason behind this problem.
Update the Windows driver by performing the following instructions.
- Navigate to the Windows search bar and type ‘Device Manager’ in it.
- When you see the search results, select the Device Manager option.
- Search for your device, right-click it, and select the Update Driver option.
- Click the Search automatically for updated driver software option. These are all workarounds you can try to fix the Scansnap scan to email error 0x002. If you need technical assistance, click the Call button mentioned below.