- Roku Wireless Remote
Fix Roku Wireless Remote Not Working With Wifi Issue
If your Roku wireless remote not working with wifi, then perform the following solutions to resolve it.
Method 1: Hard Reset Your Roku Device
The hard reset process may help you to fix the pairing issue on the Roku remote. To hard reset your Roku device, follow the instructions given below.
- Turn your Roku TV OFF.
- Disconnect power cable from the Roku device and the electrical outlet.
- Wait for 30 seconds.
- After 30 seconds, reconnect the power cable to the electrical outlet.
- Turn your Roku device ON.
- Check if the Roku remote not working or connecting issue has been resolved.
- If not, try the next method.
Method 2: Remove And Reinsert The Batteries
- Open the battery compartment of the remote.
- Take both the batteries out of the remote.
- Wait for a few seconds.
- Reinsert the batteries into the remote and check if the issue is resolved.
- Note: If there is a button on the battery compartment of the remote, then press it for 5 seconds to initiate the pairing mode. Once the pairing mode has been initiated, the remote will start looking for the available Roku device and try to pair with it.
Method 3: Using The Roku App
- Install the Roku app on your Android device.
- Once the app has been installed, you can control the Roku device from the app.
- Before using the mobile app, make sure to turn on the Wi-Fi option on your Android device and connect it to the same network as the Roku device.
Method 4: Try To Pair A New Remote
- Go to the Settings section of your Roku device using the Roku Android app.
- Select Remotes & devices > Pair new device > Remote.
- Now, perform the instructions displayed on the screen to pair a new remote. We hope the above methods would fix your Roku wireless remote not working with wifi issue.