- Connection Errors On Your Meter
Resolve Connection Errors On Your Meter Pitney Bowes
Pitney Bowes’s PC Meter Connect is Windows-only software. It will allow you to connect the machine to the Pitney Bowes data center with the help of the computer’s Internet connection. The software is designed to have itself connected to the Internet and adds a Windows Firewall exception so it cannot be interfered with. PC Meter is mostly known for postage meters and other mailing equipment and services. It also expands into e-commerce, software, and other technologies.
There are some users who encounter some connection issues related to the Pitney Bowes PC meter. It leads to the meter not being able to download postage, perform an update, or download any software. Here, we are going to have a look at some troubleshooting methods to resolve the connection errors on the Pitney Bowes PC meter or Resolve Connection Errors On Your Meter Pitney Bowes.
METHOD 1: RESTART YOUR METER
A simple restart can be a good solution to resolve connection errors on your Pitney Bowes meter. Before we proceed, ensure that the cables are connected between the Meter and the computer.
- Unplug the power cord from the back of the meter and the main power source.
- Remove the USB cable that is connected between the Meter and the computer.
- Wait for at least 30 seconds.
- Connect the USB interface cable back to the printer and the PC Meter.
- Plug the power cord back to the main power outlet and to the back of the PC Meter.
You can now check and realize that you have resolved the connection error on your PC meter.
METHOD 2: CHECK FOR THE LATEST VERSION
The best alternative to resolve the issue is to ensure that you have the latest version installed. The latest version for Pitney Bowes PC Meter is 05.00.0081.
- Turn on your Windows computer.
- Click the System Tray.
- Select and do a right-click on the PC Meter icon.
- Click About PC Meter Connect.
- See if you have the latest version installed (05.00.0081).
Here’s how you can update the latest version.
- Remove the USB cable from the PC Meter and the computer.
- Unplug the main power cord from the power outlet and from the PC meter.
- Open Programs and Features on your Windows 10 computer.
- Select Pitney Bowes PC meter and uninstall it from the computer.
- Open the default browser on your computer.
- Download and install the latest PC Connect Meter version.
- Reconnect the USB cable between the computer and the PC Meter.
- Plug the power cord back to the main power source and the PC Meter.
You will no longer face any Resolve Connection Errors On Your Meter – Pitney Bowes.
METHOD 3: CHECK THE CONNECTION
- See if the main power cord is properly connected to the power source and to the back of the PC Meter.
- See if the USB cable is attached properly between the computer and the PC Meter.
- Make sure that the USB cable is not physically damaged; replace the cable to resolve the issue.
With the three methods described here, you can resolve connection errors on your Pitney Bowes PC Meter. For more queries to be Resolve Connection Errors On Your Meter Pitney Bowes, click the CALL button on this page.