- QuickBooks Account and Data Transfer from One PC
QuickBooks Account and Data Transfer from One PC to Another PC
- Uninstall existing QuickBooks program before transferring the account to another PC.
- Download the installation files or insert the installation CD into the new computer.
- Run the file and install QuickBooks Desktop following the prompts.
- Have your license and product number handy.
- You can find the numbers on a scratch-off sticker on the original product packaging.
- Access Help
Register QuickBooks to register the account on the new PC.
- Upon entering the business phone and ZIP code, your registration information for the already existing account will be recorded.
- To move your company files, create a, and copy it to your new computer.
- Restore the backup data on your new computer.