- Printer Wizard
How To Add Printer Wizard For Windows 10 Computer?
You can add your printer to your Windows 10 computer using Printer Wizard. The procedure for adding your printer Wizard for Windows 10 is given here.
- Type ‘Change device installation settings’ in the Windows search bar and select the same from the search result.
- Select the radio button beside the ‘Yes (recommended)’ option and click the Save Changes button.
- Use a USB cable for connecting the USB port of your printer to the Windows 10 computer.
- Note: You can even prefer wired or wireless network connection.
- Power up the printer.
- If you see the ‘Found new hardware’ window, check if you can use your printer.
- If you cannot use it, go to step 3.
Step 3 – Installing the print driver using the ‘Add a Printer’ wizard
- Enter ‘Control Panel’ in the Windows search bar and choose the same from the displayed search result.
- Click Devices and Printers Add a Printer.
- Select the model name of your printer and click Next in the Add a Device window.
- Note: If you do not see your printer in the ‘Select a device’ list, click the ‘The printer that I want isn’t listed’ link and continue with the rest of the on-screen instructions.
- Now, the print driver will be installed on the Windows 10 computer using the Add a printer wizard for windows 10.
- Remove the USB cable from the Windows 10 computer and then reconnect it.
- Once the printer is connected, you can perform various printer functions from the computer.
- If you have installed two or more printers on the computer, you can set any one of the printers as default.