The support team provides printer support for almost all printer brands. The various issues that occur in a printer like paper jam, ink cartridge, corrupted or outdated driver, and network scanner is solved by our technical support team. Our website provides the download link for manual and driver download. The steps on how to maintain the printer is provided by our team. Our technical support team provides chat as well as voice support. If the issue is unresolved, we have our technical team to resolve the problem.
How to Add Printer In Windows 10
- The driver is installed to add your printer to the list of printers.
- The driver can be installed using the installation CD.
- Ensure that your PC or Laptop has a CD drive in it. Place the CD on to the drive.
- A list of files appear. Enable the Autoplay feature to display the set of files automatically.
- The extension is .exe for Windows. Double-click on the setup file to begin the installation process.
- After installation, check if the printer’s name is added to the list of available printers.
- If not, uninstall and reinstall the driver again. If the installation fails, download the driver from the website.
- For any clarifications on printer support, contact our technical support team.
How to Scan From Printer to Computer Windows 10
- The HP Scan and Capture app can be used to scan documents or photos from Windows 10 computers.
- Download and install the app from the Microsoft Store. Turn ON the printer.
- Place the document on the scanner glass and close the scanner lid.
- In Windows, search for Scan and Capture,. Click Enter and select HP Scan and Capture from the list of results.
- Click the menu icon and select the Settings option. Click Select Device and choose your printer.
- Select the Document or Photo Scan Options to make any edits.
- Go back to the Settings menu and select Capture Documents or Capture Photos option.
- Click the save icon after the scan is complete. The Save As window opens to save the scan to a folder.
How to Connect to a Printer on a Mac
- The connection between the printer and Mac can be established in wired or wireless mode depending upon the connection that your printer supports.
- The USB or Ethernet cable can be used to enable the wired connection.
- Connect the USB cable to the printer and the computer.
- During driver installation process, choose the mode of connection as USB.
- For wireless connection, obtain the network name and password. Ensure that the printer and computer are connected to the same network.
- Make sure that the internet connection is stable.
- During wireless setup. Disconnect any USB or Ethernet cables connected to the printer.
- When the driver is installed, choose the Wireless option has the mode of connection.
How to Clear Printer Queue Windows 10
- The print queue gives details about the documents that have been sent from the printer to the computer.
- The print queue can be cleared through the control panel.
- Right-click the Windows icon present on the lower right corner of the screen.
- Click the Control Panel option on the menu.
- On the control panel, select the Devices and Printers option.
- Select your printer by double-clicking the name of your printer, or right-click on your printer and click See what’s printing option from the drop-down menu.
- A Properties Window opens.
- Click the Printer menu option and click Cancel All Documents to clear the printer queue.
Where Is The WPS Pin On My HP Printer
- You can find your WPS pin on the printer’s control panel or in the page that gets printed.
- The WPS pin is valid only for 90 seconds.
- Click on Settings from the Start menu.
- Select Devices and click the Printers & Scanners option.
- Select Add a Printer and click on the printer with DIRECT in its name.
- Click the Add Device option.
- A connection request message with the pin, gets displayed on the printer’s control panel.
- Else, a page might get printed with information like IP address, WPS pin.
Why Is My HP Printer Not Printing Black Ink
- Ensure that you are using genuine ink cartridges.
- Make sure that enough paper is loaded in the input tray.
- Check for page smears and clean them.
- Touch the Setup icon on the printer’s control panel.
- Tap the Printer Maintenance option and touch Clean Page Smears.
- A test page prints, click OK and check if the issue is resolved.
- Touch the Information icon on the printer’s control panel to check the ink levels.
- Replace the ink cartridges if the ink levels are low or empty.
Why Is My Printer Offline Windows 10
- A status message printer offline’ gets displayed on the computer.
- Download the HP Print and Scan doctor tool to check the connectivity.
- Click Start and select the Retry option if the printer’s name is not available in the list.
- Click Fix Printing if there is a connection problem. Reset the printer if it continues to be in offline mode.
- Disconnect the power cord and turn OFF the computer.
- If it is a wireless connection, restart the router.
- Ensure that your printer is set as the default printer.
- To get printer support for offline issue, contact our technical support team.
How To Connect iPad to Printer Without Airprint
- The HP Smart app can be used to connect the iPad device to your printer.
- Ensure that your iPad and printer are connected to the same wireless network.
- Download and install the HP Smart app from the Apple Store. Open the app and touch Start.
- Accept the terms and conditions and touch Continue. Select your printer from the list of printers.
- To print a document, open the app and touch Print Documents.
- Locate the file on your iPad and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Select the document you want to print.
- A preview of the document gets displayed. Touch the Print option.
How To Uninstall Printer On Mac
- The software can be uninstalled using the HP Uninstaller application ; which is installed during the software installation process.
- The HP Easy Start software can also be used to uninstall the printer software.
- To uninstall the printer, from the Apple menu or from the bottom of your dock, open the System Preferences dialog box.
- Click the Print & Scan option from the hardware section.
- From the list of available printers, select the name of your printer.
- At the bottom of the list an add (+) and a minus (-) sign present.
- Click on the minus symbol button.
- Now the printer gets removed from the list. For any doubts regarding the printer support, contact our technical support team.
How To Unpause Printer
- For Windows, Click Start and select the Devices and Printers option.
- If your printer is not displayed on the computer, click the View menu and click the Details option.
- Depending upon the printer status, if the printer is offline; right-click the printer and click the Use Printer Offline option.
- If the printer is in pause mode, right-click your printer and select the Resume Printing option.
- Try using the printer and carry out a test print.
- For Mac computers, on the dock click the System Preferences dialog box. ; click the Print & Scan or Print & Fax option.
- Select your printer and open the print queue. Click Resume if the print job is on hold.
- Select Resume Printer if the printer is paused.
Why isn’t My Printer Printing
- Ensure that sufficient paper is loaded in the input tray.
- For a wired connection, disconnect and reconnect the USB cable.
- For wireless connection, ensure that the printer and router are connected to the same wireless network.
- Make sure that your printer is not in offline or sleep mode.
- Clear the print queue and make sure your printer is set as the default printing device.
- Check whether the power cord is securely connected to the printer.
- Ensure that the cartridges are installed properly.
- Refer to the website for more printer support steps.