- Printer Not Working After Windows 10 Update
Why My Printer Stopped Working After Windows 10 Update 2020?
You might be having a Windows 10 computer and a printer connected to it. But after the latest Windows 10 update (2020), your printer might have stopped working. It may not be printing anymore from your Windows 10 computer. Now, you can try to update the printer driver on your Windows 10 computer. However, if the issue persists on your computer and the printer is still not responding, then go with the troubleshooting solutions we have provided on this page. Let us now discuss the solution to the printer stopped working after Windows 10 update 2020 issue.
The Solution To The Problematic Scenario
You can try performing the following troubleshooting methods to fix the problem:
- Try doing a System Restore to a point before the issue started.
- If you find that System Restore does not help, try checking your Windows Updates. Perform the following steps to achieve this task:
- Navigate to Settings on your Windows 10 computer.
- Select the Update & Security option. Then, choose Windows Updates.
- Go to Update History and then check the updates. If uninstalling them fails to solve the problem, try doing the System Restore once again.
- Try blocking the Updates by making use of the Hide Updates tool.
- If you find that your problem persists after executing the above steps, you can try running the Printer Troubleshooter by going to Windows Settings->Update & Security->Troubleshoot.
- Try performing a Clean Install of your printer, which has worked wonders for many users (who have complained about this issue).
Although the above methods might work for some users, they might not fix the printer stopped working after Windows 10 update issue for all. Click the call button to get remote assistance from our technical experts to dolve that issue.