- Printer Is Not Printing Emails
Why My Printer Not Printing Emails?
There are quite few reasons for a printer not printing emails. To overcome this issue, consider following the instructions given on this site.
- Step 1: Make sure the printer is turned on and is connected to the Internet.
- Step 2: Ensure that Web Services is enabled on your printer.
- Step 3: Check whether the email and print job requirements are set correctly.
- Step 4: Check if the print settings are properly set.
- Step 5: Make sure that the email settings and print settings match each other.
- Step 6: Ensure that the printer’s network connection is proper. If there is a fault in the connection, then resolve it and before trying to print emails on your printer.
- Step 7: Try to disable and enable the wireless router to troubleshoot the network error, if any.
- Step 8: Check if the updated printer drivers are installed on your computer. If the installed drivers are not updated, then this type of issue may arise.
- Step 9: If the fault is with the printer driver, then uninstall it immediately for your computer and install a compatible driver.
- Step 10: After installing the driver, check if the printer is able to print the emails. If yes, then stop troubleshooting. Otherwise, try the next solution.
- Step 11: Check if the issue is with the mail app. If yes, then uninstall the mail app, and reinstall it back to the device. Check if doing this resolves the problem. If still the printer not printing emails, then contact our technical team for help.