- Installation Of HP Laserjet M1005 Printer
How To Install HP Laserjet M1005 Printer?
HP LASERJET m1005 is an all-in-one monochrome multifunction duplex printer. This HP printer performs printing, scanning, fax, and copy functions with ease. The duplex printing feature makes it one of those printers that can be used for business purposes. With the improved toner technology and the innovative design, the printer has a print speed of up to 55 pages per minute. It has a 1,000 sheet bin and the embedded Wi-Fi direct feature for wireless connectivity. To install HP Laserjet M1005 printer, follow the steps below.
To use the printer, you must set it up. Unbox the carton and you will find the following:
- The HP LASERJET m1005 printer
- A power cord
- The Black HP toner cartridge
- The installation manual and the User manual
- After you unbox the carton, remove the protective tapes surrounding the printer and keep it aside.
- Press the open button seen on the right side of the printer to open the front door.
- Pull out the cartridge cover, use the handle to hold it, and gently place it down.
- Take out the HP black ink toner cartridge from the sealed packaging.
- Hold either side of the cartridge and shake to distribute the toner evenly.
- Place the toner into the cartridge cover.
- Hold the handle of the cartridge cover and gently place it inside.
- Close the front door of the HP printer.
- Pull out the paper tray.
- Lift the orange lever and move the paper guides to the extreme corners of the paper tray.
- Insert a stack of paper into the paper tray.
- You have to make sure you have inserted the papers evenly into the tray.
- Slide the paper guides to the edges of the paper. Make sure it does not hold the papers tightly as it may lead to paper jams during the print job.
- Take the power cord from the sealed packaging and connect it to the HP printer and the power source.
- Press the power switch located on the printer to turn it on.
- Once the hardware setup has been completed, install the printer driver on your computer and connect the printer to it.
- After install HP Laserjet M1005 printer, print a test page.