- Why Isn’t My Pitney Bowes Printing?
Why Isn’t My Pitney Bowes Printing?
Pitney Bowes provides the best services in the printing industry. Printers from Pitney Bowes are super-good to use and produce professional print quality outputs. Chances are there to interrupt your printing work from Pitney Bowes because of empty ink cartridges, overuse of the printer, or using different ink for printing the documents or photos. It is recommended to use the original Pitney Bowes ink for accurate and clean printing.
Pitney Bowes Won’t Printing
If your Pitney Bowes printer does not print properly or meet your expectations, don’t worry. Refer to this post for the easiest solution to troubleshoot the printing problem.
- If you cannot print from your computer, check the setting, such as Online or Offline status. Switch on the setting if it is disabled.
- At times, you cannot print the documents with a low cartridge level. So, replace the toner cartridge as soon as possible to resume your printing work.
If the print quality is irregular, you can cross-check the settings in the Printer driver settings window.
Checking the Printer driver properties:
- On your Windows computer, locate and right-click the printer icon.
- Select Printer properties.
- In that window, check the size of the paper and enter it manually.
- Resume the printing work.
If you are using an envelope printer and it does not print, you can refer to the steps given below to resolve the problem.
Resolving the envelope printer issue:
- On your Windows computer, locate and open the Envelope Designer Plus software.
- Go to Edit and then select Preferences.
- Navigate to the Printer types field and then select your printer.
- Finally, click OK to save the details.
- You can now add an address and then resume your printing work.
- This should Resolve the problem.
If you cannot print again, perform the basic troubleshooting.
- Check whether the printer is turned on or not.
- Disconnect the power cord and reconnect it. Print again. It might fix the problem.
- Delete all the print jobs if necessary.
- Turn off your printer and print the documents or photos again.
Hopefully, you’ve now seen how to fix the “Pitney Bowes won’t print” issue. Implement the steps and enjoy printing the documents.
All views on this site are made by the best of our knowledge and do not represent any thoughts of other sites. Using this website, you can understand how to setup, use and troubleshoot your product. Also, the services provided by us are limited to customer requests and does not replicate any other businesses.