- Pitney Bowes Troubleshooting Poor Print
Pitney Bowes Troubleshooting Poor Print?
The Pitney Bowes printer allows you to print labels, envelopes, and packages of your desire. While performing the print operation using this printer, there are some issues encountered by the users. On this page, you’re going to see how to fix the poor print quality issue on Pitney Bowes.
Solution 1: Using a genuine ink cartridge
Sometimes, the installation of incompatible ink cartridges may lead to these kinds of issues. So, check whether you have installed the genuine ink cartridge on your printer. If not, get the replacement cartridge from the printer’s official support store. After installing the genuine ink cartridges, check the print quality by printing a test pattern.
Printing the test pattern
- From your printer’s menu list, select Options.
- Double-press the Page Down button and select the Advanced Features option followed by Maintenance Mode.
- Choose Printer Maintenance.
- Now, in the opened window, press the Test Print button.
- Wait for the printer to print the test page.
- If the print quality is poor or not satisfactory, then perform the next method given below.
Solution 2: Running Purge C
- This feature helps you resolve the print quality issue easily.
- Go to your Pitney Bowes printer’s Maintenance menu.
- Select Purge > Purge C.
- Wait for the on-going process to complete.
- Once it is done, you will be prompted to print an envelope.
- Print the envelope page by following the on-screen instructions.
Solution 3: Cleaning the print head
Sometimes, the dirt particles present in the printer’s print head may also cause these kinds of poor quality issues. So, clean the print head by following the instructions given below.
- On the Maintenance screen of your printer, select the Replacement option.
- Now, choose Replace Print Head and open your printer’s ink cartridge access door followed by the print head cover.
- Take the cartridges out of the print head and clean the head using a dry, lint-free cloth or foam swab.
- After cleaning the print head, allow it to dry for some time and then reinstall the cartridges.
- Close the print head cover followed by the ink cartridge access door.
If the above solutions don’t fix the poor print quality issue on Pitney Bowes, then contact us.
All views on this site are made by the best of our knowledge and do not represent any thoughts of other sites. Using this website, you can understand how to setup, use and troubleshoot your product. Also, the services provided by us are limited to customer requests and does not replicate any other businesses.