- Pitney Bowes PC Meter Connect issues
Pitney Bowes Troubleshooting PC Meter Connect Issues
PC Meter Connect is a Windows-based software that will allow you to connect the meter to the Pitney Bowes Data Centre with the help of the computer’s Internet connection or Pitney Bowes Troubleshooting PC Meter Connect issues.
You must know that PC Meter Connect supports only Windows and not Mac or Linux-based operating systems.
- Supports Windows 8 or Windows 10 (32-Bit and 64-Bit)
- 1.2 GHz processor and 512 MB RAM
- Internet connection
- Microsoft .NET framework 4.5
- USB Port
- Administrative rights (for the computer to make changes )
If the Pitney Bowes meter cannot download postage, software, perform an update, the problem might be with the communication between the meter and PC Meter Connect. Here are some troubleshooting methods for different problems that you might face.
METHOD 1: RESTART THE PITNEY BOWES METER
- Ensure that the Pitney Bowes meter is connected to the computer.
- Unplug the USB cable from the meter and the computer.
- Remove the main power cord from power source and the meter.
- Wait for 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Reconnect the USB cable back to the Pitney Bowes meter and the computer.
- Reconnect the main power cord to the power source and the meter.
Check if you have resolved the connection issues. If not, proceed with the next Pitney Bowes Troubleshooting PC Meter Connect issues method.
METHOD 2: UPDATE TO THE LATEST VERSION
Click the notification area on your desktop screen. Click and do a right-click on the PC Meter Connect icon. Select About PC Meter Connect and see if you have the latest version installed.
If you don’t find any updates, uninstall the application from your computer. Here are the steps.
- Open Control Panel.
- Select the Programs and Features option.
- Scroll and select PC Meter Connect.
- Click Uninstall.
Once you have uninstalled it from your computer, follow the given instructions to reinstall PC Meter Connect.
- Open the default browser on your computer.
- Click the address bar and type the URL for the Pitney Bowes support page.
- Scroll down the page and click the Download button.
- Once the download gets completed, open the Downloads folder on your computer.
- Run the setup file and follow the commands on the screen.
You will no longer face connectivity issues with Pitney Bowes PC Meter Connect or Pitney Bowes Troubleshooting PC Meter Connect issues.
All views on this site are made by the best of our knowledge and do not represent any thoughts of other sites. Using this website, you can understand how to setup, use and troubleshoot your product. Also, the services provided by us are limited to customer requests and does not replicate any other businesses.