Whenever your computer causes any hassles, you must do pc troubleshoot. If you do not know how to proceed, we are here to offer computer repair and laptop repair.
- My computer behaves strangely: Firstly, try restarting your computer. When you restart, many basic problems are resolved in a quick way.
- Press Ctrl + Alt + Del keys together which will open up a new dialog box called Task Manager. In Task manager, navigate to Applications tab. Highlight those programs that are ‘Not Responding’ and then choose End Tas. You will be asked to confirm if you want to end the unresponsive program. Click Yes and repeat the same process for rest of the programs that are not responding.
- If the first two functions fail, hold the power button on the laptop to switch it off forcefully. Wait for a few minutes and then try to switch it off again.
- My computer is not powering up: Check whether the cables are securely plugged into the back of the machine and the monitor.
- Check that the power cables are plugged into a power socket and the socket has been switched on.
- If you are using a power extension strip, plug the power cable directly into theelectric wall socket
- Replace the power cable with the one in working condition.
- Check if there are any lights on at the front of the machine:If there are lights on the machine but not the monitor, then it’s probably a monitor issue. Check the cables that are connected to the monitor. If there are lights on the monitor but not the machine, then it’s probably a machine issue.
- With laptops, try removing the power cable and the battery. Hold down the power button for about ten seconds, and then plug the battery and power cable in again. Press the power button to see if it switches on.