- Outlook Not Connecting To Office 365 Mac
Simple Methods Outlook Not Connecting To Office 365 Mac
There are situations when you try to connect your Mac device to a Wi-Fi network, but it would not connect. The connection problem is due to various reasons. Read more to understand them, and to know the ways to solve the Outlook Not Connecting To Office 365 Mac problem.
If the Outlook not connecting to Office 365 Mac problem occurs, carry out the instructions to resolve it.
- Close the Outlook application.
- On your Mac computer, go to the Applications folder and select the Utilities option followed by the Keychain Access option.
- Navigate to the Login section, search for Exchange, and delete all the contents.
- Do the same to delete all the contents in Office and ADAL.
- Log in to the Office 365 account on the Outlook application.
- Check if the Outlook not connecting to Office 365 Mac problem has been resolved.
- If not, proceed with the troubleshooting Outlook Not Connecting To Office 365 Mac steps given here.
- On the main interface of the Outlook application, go to the Tools menu and select the Accounts option.
- Select the Accounts option on the left panel and choose the email address of your Office 365 account.
- Check if the Office 365 account settings are correct.
- The server settings for the Office 365 account are given here.
- Incoming server name – outlook.office365.com
- Outgoing server name – smtp.office365.com
- Incoming server port – 993 (IMAP) or 995 (POP)
- Outgoing server port – 587
Work offline status:
- Go to the Outlook menu and look for the Work Offline option.
- If so, remove the checkmark next to the Work Offline option.
- This will disable the Work Offline feature on the Outlook application.
- Check if the Mac computer is connected to a stable internet connection.
- The Mac computer must have an active internet connection.
- Navigate to the Tools menu on the Outlook application and choose the Accounts option.
- When the next window opens, click the Accounts tab on the left panel and select the email address of your account.
- Click Advanced -> Server, go to the Microsoft Exchange section, and select the checkbox next to the Use SSL to connect option.
- Navigate to the Directory Service section and then select the checkbox beside the Use SSL to connect option.
- Check if the Outlook cannot connect to Office 365 Mac problem is resolved.
- If not, remove the Office 365 account from the Outlook application and then re-add it with the correct server settings.
- If you require assistance from our support member in resolving the Outlook Not Connecting To Office 365 Mac problem, click the Call button provided on this web page.