- Outlook Mac Error Code
How to Fix Outlook For Mac Error Code
Outlook is one of the email clients that is used for managing multiple email accounts. Outlook for Mac confronts many errors due to various factors. Some of the Outlook For Mac Error Codes, like 3253, 17199, and 17895, are commonly found in the Mac computers.
The error code 17895 occurs when you are trying to send or receive emails from the Outlook app installed on your Mac. It is due to the corruption in OLM database files, sudden restart or shutdown in Mac, improper installation of apps, or incorrect configuration of the Mac OS. If you wish to resolve the Outlook error code 17895, follow these steps
- On your Mac, press the Command + Spacebar shortcut keys to open the Spotlight.
- Type “Tools setting” in the search panel and hit the Enter key.
- From the list of tools, choose the account that is encountering the error.
- Go to the account settings and select the Outgoing Server box field.
- Check the Override default port checkbox and enter the port number 587 in the required box.
- Click the OK button and verify the SSL connection.
- Restart your computer and check if the error code 17895 has been cleared.
- If the problem remains unsolved, launch the Outlook app on your Mac.
- Click the Settings icon and select the General tab from the top of the window.
- Now, click the Reset button and carry out the on-screen prompts to reset your account settings.
- Reboot your Mac desktop and check if the problem has been resolved.
Most of the time, the Outlook for Mac error code 17199 occurs there is a synchronization issue. It can be resolved using the steps mentioned below.
- Click the Outlook menu at the top of the screen and select Preferences from the drop-down menu.
- Click Sync Services that is available under the Other options.
- Next, uncheck all the checkboxes and close the Outlook app.
- Reboot your Mac and reset the sync preferences on your Outlook.
- Now, the Outlook For Mac Error Code will be resolved, and you can access the Outlook app on your Mac.