- How To Setup HP OfficeJet Pro 9015e Printer?
New! HP OfficeJet Pro 9015e Setup
The all new HP OfficeJet Pro 9015e printer supports Wi-Fi connectivity and thus you can print your documents from anywhere within your network. Also, you can save a lot of time while accessing the printer with the help of printer shortcuts. Moreover, this printer is made of recycled plastic, which makes it unique. In order to start using your printer, go through the steps for the HP OfficeJet Pro 9015e setup.
Unwrap The Printer
- Remove the protective tapes from the printer.
- Lift the scanner unit, remove the protective sheet from the scanner glass and lower the unit.
- Find the following components inside the package:
- Power cord
- Ink cartridges
- Setup poster
- User guide
Connect The Printer
- Unwrap the power cord and attach it to the printer.
- Plug the other end into a power source.
- Turn on your HP OfficeJet Pro 9015e printer.
- Set your preferred language on the printer’s control panel.
- Open the front door of your printer followed by the cartridge access door.
- Unpack the cartridge and remove the protective tape.
- With the help of the color code, place the cartridge in its exact slot and press it firmly.
- Ensure that the color-coded letter on the cartridge matches the color code mentioned in the slot.
- Repeat the same steps to install all other cartridges.
- Close the cartridge access door and the front door of your printer.
- Go to the printer’s control panel and perform the on-screen instructions to complete the ink installation.
- Pull the input tray out from the printer and slide out the paper-width guides to their extend.
- Take a stack of paper and load it on the input tray.
- Slide-in the paper-width guides until it touches the loaded paper.
- Reinsert the input tray into the printer and pull out the output tray extension.
- Follow the on-screen instructions on the printer’s control panel and complete the paper installation.
Download and install the OfficeJet Pro 9015e printer driver from the official HP support page. Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the HP OfficeJet Pro 9015e setup. For any assistance, contact our expert team.