- Epson ET-8550 USB Setup?
New Hp Officejet Pro 8025e
New HP OfficeJet Pro 8025e is an All-in-One printer that is a replacement for the HP OfficeJet Pro 8025 printer. This printer looks classic and suits any home or office workspace. With the wide range of connectivity, you can connect this printer via a wired and wireless network. The mobile printing capability includes HP Smart App, Apple AirPrint, Wi-Fi Direct, and Mopria. On this page, we guide you on how to set up the New HP OfficeJet Pro 8025e printer. Follow each and every step carefully and complete the printer setup.
Unboxing the HP OfficeJet Pro 8025 printer:
- First, open the printer box and take out all the box components.
- The HP OfficeJet Pro 8025 Printer
- Ink Cartridges (Black, Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow
- Power Cord
- Getting Started Guide
- Remove all protective tape from around the printer.
- Open the scanner lid and take the protective sheet.
- Close the scanner lid.
- Open the cartridge access door and then remove the protective material from the inside printer.
- Pull the input tray until it stops.
- Take all protective materials from the input tray.
- Once all the protective materials are removed, insert the input tray back into its position.
- Connect the power cord from the printer to an electrical outlet.
- The printer will automatically turn ON.
- Set the language, date, and time using the control panel.
Steps to install the ink cartridge:
- Make sure the printer is turned ON.
- First, open the front door and then lift the cartridge access door.
- Unpack the cartridges from the package.
- Now, remove the orange protective tape from each cartridge.
- Do not touch the electrical contacts and the nozzles.
- The ink color is labeled on top of the slot. Place each ink cartridge on the respective slot.
- Press the cartridges until they snap.
- Once all the cartridges are installed, close the cartridge access door.
- Finally, raise the front door.
Steps to load plain sheets of paper:
- Make sure the printer is turned ON and the ink cartridges are installed.
- Pull out the input tray until it stops.
- Slide the paper-width guides to the edges of the input tray.
- Load a stack of paper on the input tray with the printing side face down.
- Adjust the paper-width guides until it touches the sides of the paper stack.
- Now, reinsert the input tray into the printer until it stops.
Steps to install the printer drivers:
- On your Windows computer, open the default web browser.
- Go to the official HP website.
- Search for the new HP OfficeJet Pro 8025e printer drivers.
- Download the driver from the website.
- Once the download is complete, install the printer driver on the computer.
- Make sure your HP printer and the computer are connected to the same network.
I hope that you have followed this page and completed the New HP OfficeJet Pro 8025e setup by yourself.
All views on this site are made by the best of our knowledge and do not represent any thoughts of other sites. Using this website, you can understand how to setup, use and troubleshoot your product. Also, the services provided by us are limited to customer requests and does not replicate any other businesses.