- How To Setup New HP Envy 6075 Printer?
How To Perform New HP Envy 6075 Setup?
This article will help you with the quick and easy procedure for the new HP Envy 6075 setup.HP Envy 6075 is a three-in-one printer that uses Inkjet technology to perform the print operation. Moreover, this HP printer supports both Wi-Fi and USB interfaces, which make the printer suitable for all environments. Read through the following section to know the steps involved to setup the new HP Envy 6075 printer.
Step 1: Open The Product Box
- Remove the packing tapes surrounding the product box and unpack it.
- Take the HP printer and its components out of the box.
- Clear all the packing materials surrounding your New HP Envy printer and place it in a location where you can work comfortably.
Step 2: Power On Your HP Printer
- Connect your HP Envy printer to an electrical outlet.
- As soon as you do it, the printer will automatically turn ON.
Step 3: Load Paper And Install Ink Cartridges
- After turning on your HP printer, you’ll be asked to set the basic printer settings such as language, date & time, and more.
- Now, pull out the input tray of your printer. Load a stack of plain paper in the tray. After loading the paper, push the tray inside the printer.
- Now, unpack the ink cartridges provided along with the printer.
- Raise the scanner lid. Place the unpacked cartridges into their slots. Close the scanner lid.
Step 4: Connect The HP Printer To Network
- Use the HP Smart app if you wish to connect your printer to a network from your Android, Apple, Windows 10, or macOS device.
- To connect your HP printer to the network from a Windows 7 computer, use the HP Easy Start software.
- Based on your device type, download and install the HP Smart app or HP Easy Start on it.
- After completing the New HP Envy 6075 setup, try a test print to check the printer functions.