- Login Failed On Mac Mail
Why My Mac Mail Login Failed?
If your Mac mail login failed, don’t worry. You can easily solve the problem by trying some basic troubleshooting techniques. This article lists the best troubleshooting methods that can help you fix the login issues on your Mac mail. Try out all the solutions and fix the problem efficiently.
Check your Internet connection
- If the login fails, you need to check your Internet connection in the first place.
- In case the Internet connection you are using is not stable enough, fix the stability and then check whether the issue is resolved.
- In some instances, the issue may lie with the server itself.
- In that case, you need to wait a while until the issue gets fixed from the server end.
- Once the problem is resolved from Mac mail’s end, you can log in to your email account without any hassle.
Turn on your iCloud Mail
- If the Mac mail login fails, you need to check whether you have turned on iCloud Mail or not. If you haven’t turned on this option, you cannot log in to your Mac Mail account. Follow the instructions below to check it.
- On your Mac, launch the Mail application and choose the Mail option followed by Preferences.
- Select the Accounts option and click on your iCloud email account in the sidebar.
- In the Account Information section, check the status of your account. See whether your account is turned on and also verify that your account’s status is online. If it is not turned on, modify the settings and turn on your account.
If you are using an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, navigate to Settings and check whether Mail is turned on.
- Go to the official USPS Change-of-Address page.
- Firstly, select Individual, Family, or Business as per your preferences under the “Step 1: Who is Moving”section.
- Verify the details and go to the next step.
- Secondly, you will be asked to enter the contact information based on your selection in step 1.
- For Individual or Family: Type your first name, middle name or initial, last name, and email address in the given fields. Choose the Suffix type drop-down menu. Also, enter your phone name and select your phone type from the drop-down menu.
Check your storage limit
- If you have exceeded your storage limit, you will not be able to log in to your mail account. So, delete all the unwanted files from your storage and then try to log in to your Mac Mail account.
- Now, check whether you have resolved the issue. If not, proceed with the next solution.
Update your device
- If your device is outdated, it may turn incompatible with your Mac Mail. This might be the potential reason behind the failure of the Mac Mail login.
- So, update your device to the recent version and then check whether the issue is resolved.
If your Mac mail login failed issue is not resolved yet, get back to us for expert assistance.