- How To Setup Lexmark Xm1145 Printer?
How To Do The Lexmark Xm1145 Printer Setup?
Lexmark XM1145 is a multifunctional laser printer that is bulky in size with a whole lot of features. The printer’s front panel consists of a 4.3-inch color touch screen with a handful of dedicated buttons, which makes the printer operations more manageable. Lexmark XM1145 comes with a 100 Sheet Multipurpose Feeder, Integrated Duplex, 150 Sheet Output Bin, and 250 Sheet Input. It comes with a flatbed scanner with Automatic Duplex Functionality, which makes the scanning process much easier. In the upcoming sections, we have explained the overall Lexmark XM1145 printer setup. If you find any difficulty during the steps, then do call our technicians to solve your queries.
Inside The Box:
Before going to the unboxing setup, you need to be aware of the box contents.
- Lexmark XM1145 printer.
- A Power cord.
- A toner cartridge.
- Program imaging unit.
- Software and documentation CD.
- RJ-11Phone cable or adapter.
- Setup guide.
NOTE: Ethernet, USB, or parallel cable is not included inside the box package.
Unboxing And Initial Setup:
- Unbox the printer and its other accessories.
- Remove all the protective materials.
- Connect the power cord between the printer and an electric outlet.
- Firmly press the power button to turn on the printer.
- Use the control panel to select the language, region, date, and time.
- Open the cartridge access door and install the toner cartridge into its slot.
- Gently pull out the paper tray completely.
- Fan the paper and load the paper stack.
- Adjust the paper guides appropriately.
- Insert the paper tray back in.
- Using the printer control panel, set the paper size to match the loaded paper.
- So, this will finish the unboxing and initial setup of the Lexmark XM1145 printer. Next, you’ve to install the printer driver.
Driver Download Steps:
- Turn on your computer and establish a reliable Internet connection.
- Open your default web browser and land on the printer’s support page.
- Scroll down the page and click on the Drivers & Downloads section.
- Choose the appropriate options from the drop-down menu (Files, Type, OS, OS Version, Language).
- Click on the relevant driver.
- Read the Firmware End User License Agreement and click the Agree checkbox.
- Click the Start Download button to save the drivers on your PC.
Driver Installation Steps:
- Locate the Setup File and double-click on it to begin the driver installation process.
- Choose the Install the driver software now option and click Start.
- In the next window, click Install.
- Read the End-user License Agreement carefully and click on the Agree button.
- In the Security Notification window, click Continue.
- Follow the prompts and hit Continue on the subsequent screens.
- In the Select Connection Type window, choose the appropriate option and click Continue.
- Select your Lexmark-XM1145 printer and click Continue.
- Once your printer is ready to use, click the Finish button.
So, by following the above steps, you can easily perform the Lexmark XM1145 printer setup.
All views on this site are made by the best of our knowledge and do not represent any thoughts of other sites. Using this website, you can understand how to setup, use and troubleshoot your product. Also, the services provided by us are limited to customer requests and does not replicate any other businesses.