- How To Setup Lexmark XC4140 Printer?
How To Perform The Lexmark XC4140 Printer Setup?
Lexmark XC4140 is a multifunctional laser printer that can print around 40 pages per minute. It is known for its efficient performance, and so, it is ideal for small workgroups. If you want to know how to perform the Lexmark XC4140 printer setup, continue reading the following sections.
Unpack the printer
- Unpack the printer and take it out. Remove everything you have received along with your printer.
- Your box contains the Lexmark XC4140 printer, toner cartridges, power cord, installation disc, and a setup guide.
- Unwrap all the packing tapes and the protective coverings. Make sure not to unpack the toner cartridges until you are ready to install them.
Install the toner cartridges
- Open door B of the printer. Unpack the toner cartridge, insert it into the holder, and press it until it clicks in its place.
- Do the same for all the four toner cartridges. Ensure that you install the toner cartridges according to the color indications.
- Once you have installed all the toner cartridges, close door B of the printer.
Turn on the printer
- Take out the supplied power cable and connect it to your printer and the power source.
- Turn on your Lexmark printer by pressing the Power button.
- Extend the paper tray from the printer and slide the paper guides towards the edges.
- Take a stack of paper and fan and align the sheets neatly. Now, insert them into the paper tray with the print side facing down and slide the edge guides against the paper.
- Next, insert the paper tray back inside the printer.
- Insert the installation disk into the CD drive of your computer, run the setup file, agree to the end user agreement, and install the driver on your computer by following the on-screen instructions.
- If your computer does not have a CD drive, download the appropriate driver from the Lexmark official site.
- On your computer, launch the default browser, and visit the official support page of Lexmark.
- Enter your printer model and download the most appropriate driver recommended for your operating system.
- Once you have downloaded the driver, run the setup file, agree to the license agreement, and then install the Lexmark printer driver on your computer by following the on-screen instructions.
- Now, connect your printer to the same network to which you have connected your computer, open the driver, and start printing.
Now, you have successfully perform Lexmark XC4140 printer setup.
All views on this site are made by the best of our knowledge and do not represent any thoughts of other sites. Using this website, you can understand how to setup, use and troubleshoot your product. Also, the services provided by us are limited to customer requests and does not replicate any other businesses.