- How To Perform The Lexmark X5650 Unboxing Setup?
How To Setup Lexmark X5650 Unboxing?
Lexmark X5650 is a versatile all-in-one printer that can print, copy, scan, and fax. It can print around 25 pages per minute, and is ideal for your home needs. If you want to know how to perform the Lexmark X5650 unboxing setup, continue reading the following sections.
- Unpack the printer. Remove the printer and everything you received along with it from the box.
- Your package includes the Lexmark X5650 printer, phone cord, telephone cord, print cartridges, quick setup guide, stick-on overlays for your language, and an installation disk.
- Remove the packing tapes and protective coverings from your printer and its components. Make sure not to unpack the cartridges until you are ready to install them.
Install the stick-on overlay
- If you would like to install the stick-on overlays now, take them out and remove the covering from the back.
- Then, lift the control panel, press the stick-on overlays over the recessed areas of the control panel, and press the overlays firmly.
- Slide out the paper output tray and lift the paper support. Extend the paper guides by pushing down the paper adjustment lever.
- Take a stack of paper. Then, fan and align the sheets. Insert the stack into the paper tray. Then, pull up the paper adjustment lever to adjust the paper guides against the paper.
Turn on your printer
- Take out the power cord given along with your printer and connect it between the printer and an electrical socket.
- Then, power on your printer by pressing the Power button.
- Using the arrow buttons, set the basic preferences like language, the country you are residing in, date, and time.
- If you prefer to use your printer for the fax function, connect the telephone line cord, and configure the basic settings.
Install the cartridges
- Open the front door of your printer and push down the print cartridge carrier levers.
- Unpack the cartridges and remove the packing tapes. Then, insert the black ink cartridge into the right carrier and the left ink cartridge into the left carrier.
- Once you have installed the cartridges, close the carrier lids and close the printer’s front door. Press the OK button on the printer control panel to print an alignment page.
- Insert the installation disk into your computer’s CD drive, run the setup file, and install the driver on your computer by following the on-screen instructions.
- If your computer doesn’t have a CD drive, you can download the software from the official support page of Lexmark.
- Visit the official support page of Lexmark from your default browser, enter your printer model, and download the appropriate driver recommended for your operating system.
- Once the download is concluded, run the setup file, agree to the License Agreement, and install the driver on your computer by following the on-screen instructions.
- Then, connect your printer to the same network to which you have connected your computer.
- Once the network connection is completed, you can start printing.
Now, you have successfully perform the Lexmark X5650 unboxing setup.
All views on this site are made by the best of our knowledge and do not represent any thoughts of other sites. Using this website, you can understand how to setup, use and troubleshoot your product. Also, the services provided by us are limited to customer requests and does not replicate any other businesses.