- Setup Lexmark Mx310dn Printer
How To Perform The Lexmark MX310dn Unboxing Setup?
Lexmark MX310dn is a monochrome laser printer that can print, scan, fax, and copy. Built mainly for office purposes, the printer has high resolution graphics, faster processing, and reliable performance; it also comes with an LCD control panel along with duplex printing. To know how to perform the Lexmark MX310dn unboxing setup, refer to the below section.
- Supports mobile printing — Android as well as iOS
- OS compatibility – Windows 10, Apple OS X (10.5, 10.6, 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10)
Unboxing the LEXMARK MX310dn printer for the first time
- Unpack the Lexmark MX310dn printer and remove the other components that include,
- Software and documentation CD
- Power cord
- Setup manual
- Phone cable or adapter
- Remove all the protective tapes and packing materials from the printer
- Open the front panel of the printer by pressing the button on the sides and remove the toner cartridge.
- Remove all the protective tapes from the toner cartridge.
- Shake the toner cartridge to spread the ink and place it securely inside. Next, close the panel.
- Pull out the paper tray and adjust the paper guides by squeezing and sliding it so that the paper can fit in the tray perfectly.
- Place the paper on the tray by keeping the printing side facing down and close the tray.
- Plug in the printer to a power socket and turn on the printer.
- Configure the basic settings such as language, date, and time.
- Finally, connect the printer to Wi-Fi and complete the setup.
How to connect the Lexmark MX310dn printer to the Wi-Fi?
- Make sure your Wi-Fi is active.
- On the LCD control panel of your printer, go to Settings >> Network setup >> Wireless >> Wireless connection setup >> OK.
- Connect your PC to the same Wi-Fi.
- Now, install the Lexmark MX310dn printer software and add the printer to your computer.
What if you don’t have the installation CD?
- You can download the printer software from the official web page of the Lexmark printer
- Download the Lexmark MX310dn printer installation software that suits your PC’s OS.
For remote assistance regarding Lexmark MX310dn unboxing setup, contact our technical expert.
All views on this site are made by the best of our knowledge and do not represent any thoughts of other sites. Using this website, you can understand how to setup, use and troubleshoot your product. Also, the services provided by us are limited to customer requests and does not replicate any other businesses.