- Setup Lexmark MS810 Printer
How To Do Lexmark MS810 First Time Printer Setup?
Lexmark MS810dn is a monochrome laser printer built especially for superior performance with integrated duplex printing. It’s suitable mainly for offices that produce high quality professional documents. Refer below to do Lexmark MS810 first time printer setup.
- Supports Ethernet, Wi-Fi, and USB connectivity.
- Easy navigation using a color LCD display.
- Inbuilt memory of 512MB which is expandable up to 2.5GB.
- OS compatibility – Windows 8, 8.1, 10, Mac OS X 10.8, 10.9, 10.6, 10.7, 10.10, etc.
Items inside the box
- Lexmark MS810dn printer
- Setup manual
- Power cord
- Warranty card
Quick steps to set up the Lexmark ms810dn printer for the first time.
Step 1: Unpack the Lexmark MS810dn printer
- Remove the printer and all its components from the box.
- Unpack and remove the protective tapes from the printer.
Step 2: Load the paper
- Pull the paper drawer.
- Place the paper on the provided space by keeping the printable side facing down.
- Make sure the paper doesn’t exceed the indicator line marked on the tray.
- Adjust the space in the tray by squeezing and sliding the guide to make the paper fit in the tray.
- Lock the sliding guide for making the paper fit.
- Insert the tray inside.
- Open the output tray and then flip up the stopper.
Step 3: Turn on the Lexmark MS810dn printer
- Plug in the printer power cord to the rear side of the printer.
- Press the power button; the switch is on the right side of the printer.
- Go to Settings on the control panel and choose the language, date, and time.
- For connecting the printer to your network, select Settings from the control panel.
- Next select Settings >> Network/Ports >> Network >> Network setup >> Wireless >> Wireless connection setup >> OK.
- The printer will provide the available SSID.
- Select your wireless connection’s SSID and provide the required details.
Step 4: Installation of software
- Make sure your computer is connected to the router.
- Insert the Lexmark MS810dn installation CD into the computer.
- Install the printer software by accepting Terms and Conditions.
- You can even download the software from the official web page of the Lexmark printer.
- After installation, make sure your computer is connected to the printer.
- Now perform a test print and complete the Lexmark MS810 first time printer setup.
All views on this site are made by the best of our knowledge and do not represent any thoughts of other sites. Using this website, you can understand how to setup, use and troubleshoot your product. Also, the services provided by us are limited to customer requests and does not replicate any other businesses.