- How To Setup Lexmark MS312dn?
How To Do The Lexmark MS312dn Setup?
Lexmark MS312dn is a monochrome laser printer that is ideal for casual use. It comes with a powerful processor (800 MHz dual-core processor) and 128 MB of memory storage, which in turn make your printer experience more delightful. The printer supports Apple AirPrint functionality, allowing iOS users to perform mobile printing on the go. Lexmark MS312dn comes with an integrated duplex feature to save time and paper. This printer has a 250-sheet input tray and a 50-sheet multipurpose tray. The printer can print up to 33 pages per minute (ppm). In the upcoming sections, we have discussed the Lexmark MS312dn setup using simple steps.
- A power cord.
- Toner cartridge.
- Setup Guide.
- Installation CD.
- Imaging unit.
- Warranty card.
- The printer itself (Lexmark MS312dn printer).
NOTE: Ethernet, USB, or parallel cables are not included inside the box package.
Unboxing The Lexmark Printer:
- Unbox the Lexmark printer and its accessories from the package.
- Unwrap all the protective materials from the inside and outside of the printer.
- Firmly connect the power cord between the printer and the power supply.
- Press the Power button once to turn on the printer.
- Use the control panel to select the preferred Language, Date, and Time.
- By opening the front cover, install the newly received toner cartridge into its slot.
- Gently pull out the paper tray from the printer.
- Load some paper into the paper tray and adjust the paper guides to hold the paper firmly.
- Now, close the paper tray so that the paper does not come out from the tray.
- So, this was all about unboxing and initial setup. The below section will discuss the steps involved in downloading and installing the driver for your Lexmark MS312dn printer.
Driver Download Steps:
- Turn on your computer and connect it to a stable Internet connection.
- Establish a wired connection between your Lexmark printer and the computer.
- Open your default web browser and land on the printer’s support page.
- Now, you need to choose the OS, OS version, Language of your choice.
- Select the driver that supports your Operating System.
- On the Confirm Download page, verify all the details, such as File name, File size, OS, Language, Version, etc.
- Click on the Start Download button to save the file on your PC.
- You also have the choice of changing the driver installation location on your PC.
- Once the download is gets completed, you can carry on with the installation process.
Driver Installation Steps:
- On your PC, go to the Downloads folder, where you will find the downloaded driver file (setup file).
- Double-click on it to run the installation process.
- Click Install Drivers > Install Print and Scan Drivers.
- Follow the setup wizard carefully and act accordingly.
- Click Install to continue.
- Read the End-User License Agreement and select the checkbox to accept the same.
- Click Continue and allow any security warnings.
- Select Local connection type and click Continue.
- Click Finish to complete the installation on your computer system.
- As you will get an Installation CD with the box package, you can use it to install the printer driver on your PC.
- After the setup, print an alignment page to test the quality of your printed document.
- So, these are the easy steps involved in the overall setup of the Lexmark MS312dn printer.
If you have further doubts regarding the Lexmark MS312dn setup, then do call our customer care executives to sort out your queries.
All views on this site are made by the best of our knowledge and do not represent any thoughts of other sites. Using this website, you can understand how to setup, use and troubleshoot your product. Also, the services provided by us are limited to customer requests and does not replicate any other businesses.