- How To Setup Lexmark MC3426adw?
How To Perform The Lexmark MC3426adw Setup?
Lexmark MC3426adw is a mid-range color laser integrated duplex printer. It is relatively fast and gives high-quality printouts at a very low price. It prints 26 pages per minute and supports the copy, scan, print, and fax options. On this page, you can see the basic of Lexmark MC3426adw setup.
Unboxing the Lexmark MC3426adw Printer:
- To unbox the Lexmark MC3426adw printer, first, place the printer box on a flat surface.
- Open the box and then take all the contents out.
- Take the Lexmark MC3426adw printer out of the box.
- Remove all protective tapes and materials around the printer.
- Open the scanner cover and then remove all the orange protective tapes.
- Close the scanner cover after removing the tapes.
- Now, open the front door and then take the orange protective sheet from inside the printer.
- Press the front door downwards and then pull the cartridge tray towards you until it stops.
- Remove all the orange protective materials from the ink cartridges.
- Open the printer’s Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) cover and then remove the protective tape.
- Close the ADF cover.
- Once all the protective materials are removed, push the cartridge tray completely into the printer and close the front door.
- Finally, the Lexmark MC3426adw printer unboxing is complete.
Steps to Load Paper Into Manual Feeder:
- To load the paper into the manual feeder, pull the manual feeder tray completely out of the printer.
- Slide the paper guide to the end of the tray.
- Load a paper stack into the tray and then adjust the paper guides to hold the paper stack.
- Finally, push the manual feeder tray completely into the printer.
- Next, connect one end of the power cord to the rear side of the printer and the other end to an electrical outlet.
- Press the Power button, and the printer turns ON.
Steps To Install Drivers:
- Insert the supplied setup CD into the computer’s CD drive; it will prompt for autorun; click Yes to start the driver installation.
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions on the computer to complete the driver installation.
- If your computer does not support a CD drive, we have other options to download the drivers.
- Open the default web browser on your Windows computer and surf to the official Lexmark support website.
- Next, type your printer model in the search box and then press Enter.
- On the next page, click Drivers and Utilities.
- Select the most appropriate driver for your Lexmark printer; now, download and install the driver on your computer.
The Lexmark MC3426adw setup is now completed successfully.
All views on this site are made by the best of our knowledge and do not represent any thoughts of other sites. Using this website, you can understand how to setup, use and troubleshoot your product. Also, the services provided by us are limited to customer requests and does not replicate any other businesses.