- Setup Lexmark MC3326adwe Printer
How To Do The Lexmark MC3326adwe Printer Setup?
Lexmark MC3326adwe is a compact color laser printer that can print, copy, scan, and fax. It is best suitable for small workgroups. Below are the features included in this printer. To know how to perform the Lexmark MC3326adwe printer setup, refer to the steps below.
- Hi-Speed USB
- Scan to email
- Scan to network
- Mobile printing
The Lexmark MC3326adwe setup is quite simple and easy if you go through the steps given below.
Basic Printer Setup
- Start by unpacking the printer from the package.
- Take the printer supplies from the package and keep them away.
- Remove the protective tapes and covers from the printer.
- Next, open the cartridge access door and pull the cartridge tray out from the printer.
- Remove the orange packing materials from the toner cartridges.
- Push the cartridge tray into the printer.
- Next, pull the paper tray out from the printer.
- Fan a paper stack and then load it into the tray.
- Adjust the paper stack with the paper guides.
- Refix the tray into the printer and then connect the power cord to your printer’s rear port.
- Remember to connect the other end of the power cord to an electrical outlet.
- Power up your printer and wait until it is ready.
You have now completed the basic setup. Continue reading the steps to know more about the Lexmark MC3326adwe setup.
Configuring Initial Settings On Your Printer
- Go to the printer control panel and then select your language.
- Tap Next and select the Set up Now option to add an admin user account.
- If you wish to set it up later, tap the Set up Later button.
- Select your country/region and tap Next.
- If you wish to connect the printer over a wireless network, configure the wireless settings on the touchscreen panel and connect your printer to your router’s Wi-Fi.
- Once you have done configuring the basic printer settings, proceed to install the printer software.
- You can install the printer software on your computer using the CD-ROM provided along with the printer during the first-time purchase.
- If your computer doesn’t support the CD-ROM, download the printer driver from the official Lexmark site and then run the setup file.
- Finish the driver installation to complete the Lexmark MC3326adwe printer setup.