- Setup Lexmark mc3224dwe Printer
How To Perform The Lexmark mc3224dwe Printer Setup?
The compact, lightweight Lexmark MC3224dwe printer allows you to print, copy, and scan at your convenience. You can easily connect your Lexmark MC3224dwe printer through standard Wi-Fi, Ethernet, and USB interfaces. Let us now learn Lexmark mc3224dwe printer setup in detail.
The initial setup procedure involves:
Open the Lexmark MC3224dwe printer box. Take out the printer from the box along with the other packaging contents. Remove all the protective materials from yaour printer.
Loading The Paper
Pull out the paper tray completely out of the printer. Load a stack of paper and then you have to adjust the paper guides. Place back the paper tray back into the printer.
Turning On The Printer
- Connect one of the ends of the printer power cord to the port on the back of your Lexmark MC3224dwe printer.
- Now, connect the other end of the power cord to an electrical outlet.
- Press the power button on the left side of your printer.
- Now, the printer turns on automatically.
Note: The cartridges are pre-installed in your Lexmark MC3224dwe printer.
- You can now select the display language for your printer and then press Next.
- Press Set up Now to create a user account for better security.
- Enter the correct credentials and then click Next.
The hardware setup for your Lexmark MC3224dwe is now complete.
You can now proceed to the software installation.
Installation Of The Software
You can download the software or drivers available on the official Lexmark website.
- On your computer, open a web browser.
- Visit the official Lexmark website.
- Click Support and then select Drivers and Downloads.
- In the search field, type Lexmark MC3224dwe.
- Click Find Drivers and Downloads.
- Click the software package. A pop-up window appears on the screen.
- Click Start Download.
- Run the software package and complete the on-screen instructions to finish the installation procedure.
Start connecting your Lexmark MC3224dwe printer to a wireless connection or USB connection to access it from your computer. If you need remote access to perform the Lexmark mc3224dwe printer setup, then call us.