- How To Setup Lexmark Mc3224?
How To Perform The Lexmark Mc3224 Setup?
Lexmark MC3224 is a multifunctional laser printer that can print, copy, scan, and fax. It supports duplex printing and can print 24 pages per minute. When it comes to connectivity, you can easily connect your Lexmark printer to a wireless network. With this printer, you have Wireless, USB, and Ethernet connectivity options. If you would like to know how to perform the Lexmark MC3224 setup, follow the instructions mentioned below.
Unpack the printer
- Unpack your printer and take out everything you received in the package.
- Your package includes the Lexmark MC3224 printer, power cord, ink cartridges (included in the printer), installation disk, and a setup guide. Make sure that you have received all the items without any damage.
- Remove all the protective coverings and the packing tapes from the printer and its components.
- The printer comes with a pre-installed cartridge unit; make sure to extend the cartridge tray and remove the protective cap.
- Extend the paper tray and remove it entirely from the printer; then, slide the edge guides towards the edges.
- Next, take a stack of paper, fan, and align the sheets neatly.
- Then, insert the sheets into the paper tray in the portrait orientation with the print side facing up. Now, slide the edge guides against the paper.
Connect the power cord
- Take out the power cord and connect it to the rear of the printer and an electrical socket.
- Now, turn on your printer by pressing the ON button.
- Take out the installation CD you received along with your printer and insert it into your computer’s CD drive. Then, run the setup file, agree to the license agreement, and install the printer driver by following the on-screen instructions.
- If your computer doesn’t have a CD drive, you can download the printer driver from the Lexmark website.
- On your computer, visit the official support page of Lexmark from your browser.
- Enter your printer model and download the printer driver compatible with your OS.
- Once the download gets over, go to the destination folder and run the setup file.
- Then, install the printer driver by following the on-screen instructions.
- Next, connect your printer to the same wireless network to which you have connected your computer.
- Now, open the printer driver and start printing.
In this manner, you can do the Lexmark Mc3224 setup.
All views on this site are made by the best of our knowledge and do not represent any thoughts of other sites. Using this website, you can understand how to setup, use and troubleshoot your product. Also, the services provided by us are limited to customer requests and does not replicate any other businesses.